- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Honestly my favorite makeup retailer of all time. They carry a wide variety of brands and shades. Prices vary and can be affordable to everyone in each class. Definitely a store I buy gifts from and things for myself.
I've used the born this way foundation that I got at sephora and I LOVE that product. It is definitely my holy grail item. The staff up there was so helpful in finding my shade. I just loved the overall expierence.
So I recently picked up the beca ever matte shine proof foundation and I fell in love. Thanks to the girl from Sephora o probably would not have ever looked into the brand. Thanks Sephora!
Sephora is the kind of store you walk into and INSTANTLY feel classy. The scenery and the atmosphere is something you enjoy even if you don't buy anything. The make up artists are always so nice and the customer service is Grade A! Love this store!!
I love shopping here! Always have great customer service and they always have plenty of stock of the product I'm looking for. If I have any questions their representatives are always around to help. I am a loyal customer.
Inhave too many great things to say about sephora. Its great, lots of talented woman who help you with all of you exact needs. I love going to sephora for all of their great products. Everytging i purchase i loveee
Can't go wrong with ordering from Sephora.!! Plus you get 3 free samples with any purchase & when ordering online there are usually promo codes foe deluxe samples.
My go to for everything beauty except for MAC lips. They offer so many free samples, a birthday gift, plenty of codes for a larger sample with purchase, etc. Sephora is the best!
I am a self confessed beautyaholic. I am a VIB rouge member of sephora going on 3 years now. I probably spend more than I should shopping here. But they offer so many wonderful products all in one place and they usually have great promo codes and always 3 samples with online orders. I do wish they had real actual makeup artists working for them...I don't enjoy going to stores as much cause I feel like the staff is usually just a bunch of 20 something year olds who only follow trends and don't actually take the time to help and educate customers. So I try to stick to online ordering, but if I'm not sure of a product I want to buy, I will call up one of the Sephora a near me ( I live on Long Island so there's about 5 within a 20mile radius of my home) and see if they have the product and if I can run in for a sample. It's never a problem for them to give samples of foundations and primers...even some skincare products. I really enjoy that.
I love this store! All the employees are always helpful. I can find anything I'd like from the best brands. My favorite purchase is Origins Clear Improvement masks
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos