BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
isabelle S.
Mount Sterling, KY
Sephora is one of my go-to beauty stores! I've gone to countless stores all over the United States, and the customer service and products have been great! My favorite purchase is the Hoola Bronzer by Benefit. It's not too orange, it's pigmented, and super soft! I would shop here again.
The employees in the store near me are not extremely helpful. When asked to help find products that match my skin they do not truly pay attention. Seems they are more worried about making money off overpriced items.
serene t.
Sephora is one of my go to's for beauty supplies! They have tons of department store brands PLUS their store brand is fantastic. I especially love their brushes ♡ their pro 49 brush is one of my all time favs and has lasted me since forever ♡ quality is definitely top notch ♡
Rhiannon M.
San Antonio, TX
I love shopping at Sephora. I enjoy getting my perfume here because I can purchase variety packs, try out fragrances in small amounts to find out what matches my skin best, then buy a full-sized bottle after I know. Customer service is always great.
Aimee S.
South Elgin, IL
Love Sephora, I even get their monthly play box. I love that I can sample things as it helps me to figure out what buy next. Most employees are knowledgeable and can help with colors and such. A staple when I shop!
Amanda G.
St Petersburg, FL
This place is fantastic! When ever I need something new to switch up my look, this is where I go! And the staff is always ready to give me pointers when need them!
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Honestly not a huge fan of sephora, it always seem too crowded. Also associates were never helpful at three local locations . And I find it to be a bit over priced. I prefer other beauty stores. Not going there again
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
Sephora. is a very good company. There is variety of products that do that one sits down to taste. Ideal to go shopping. Makeup is very pretty and in addition they do very good promotions.
Paige P.
I"m like a kid in a candy store when i go into Sephora. I have to force myself out. I sample all the perfume & lipsticks. My play land for when i feel stressed or bored.
Carina C.
Rosharon, TX
So I recently picked up the beca ever matte shine proof foundation and I fell in love. Thanks to the girl from Sephora o probably would not have ever looked into the brand. Thanks Sephora!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?