- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is one of my go-to beauty stores! I've gone to countless stores all over the United States, and the customer service and products have been great! My favorite purchase is the Hoola Bronzer by Benefit. It's not too orange, it's pigmented, and super soft! I would shop here again.
The employees in the store near me are not extremely helpful. When asked to help find products that match my skin they do not truly pay attention. Seems they are more worried about making money off overpriced items.
Sephora is one of my go to's for beauty supplies! They have tons of department store brands PLUS their store brand is fantastic. I especially love their brushes ♡ their pro 49 brush is one of my all time favs and has lasted me since forever ♡ quality is definitely top notch ♡
I love shopping at Sephora. I enjoy getting my perfume here because I can purchase variety packs, try out fragrances in small amounts to find out what matches my skin best, then buy a full-sized bottle after I know. Customer service is always great.
Love Sephora, I even get their monthly play box. I love that I can sample things as it helps me to figure out what buy next. Most employees are knowledgeable and can help with colors and such. A staple when I shop!
This place is fantastic! When ever I need something new to switch up my look, this is where I go! And the staff is always ready to give me pointers when need them!
Honestly not a huge fan of sephora, it always seem too crowded. Also associates were never helpful at three local locations . And I find it to be a bit over priced. I prefer other beauty stores. Not going there again
Sephora. is a very good company. There is variety of products that do that one sits down to taste. Ideal to go shopping. Makeup is very pretty and in addition they do very good promotions.
I"m like a kid in a candy store when i go into Sephora. I have to force myself out. I sample all the perfume & lipsticks. My play land for when i feel stressed or bored.
So I recently picked up the beca ever matte shine proof foundation and I fell in love. Thanks to the girl from Sephora o probably would not have ever looked into the brand. Thanks Sephora!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos