- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
It's an incredible store with amazong products and deals. they are always first to bring the latest and the greatest stuff. best part is how helpful their employees are and their return policy. I would definitely shop here again and again and again!
My go to for everything beauty except for MAC lips. They offer so many free samples, a birthday gift, plenty of codes for a larger sample with purchase, etc. Sephora is the best!
I absolutely love Sephora. It's a perfect store for any beauty girl that loves makeup. You have every product you'll want or need in one store. I have a great experience every time I step foot in there. I would recommend anyone to go to Sephora!!
I love this store! All the employees are always helpful. I can find anything I'd like from the best brands. My favorite purchase is Origins Clear Improvement masks
Employees are helpful, once you track one down. Seems as if most items are overpriced for their size and what they claim to do. I cant justify spending $50 for a bottle of foundation that will only last me 2 weeks.
Sephora is the kind of store you walk into and INSTANTLY feel classy. The scenery and the atmosphere is something you enjoy even if you don't buy anything. The make up artists are always so nice and the customer service is Grade A! Love this store!!
The employees in the store near me are not extremely helpful. When asked to help find products that match my skin they do not truly pay attention. Seems they are more worried about making money off overpriced items.
Inhave too many great things to say about sephora. Its great, lots of talented woman who help you with all of you exact needs. I love going to sephora for all of their great products. Everytging i purchase i loveee
My go to for all things beauty! I know I can always go and find all the products I'm looking for as well as buy a bunch of other items I didn't even know I wanted!
I've used many products I've purchased from Sephora. One of my favorite beauty tools is the Beauty Blender. They are better than any other sponge I have ever used.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos