BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Diana R.
Torrance, CA
Besame Lipstick in Blood Red. Ilke their lipsticks but found that the Merlot and Blood Red were pretty much the same color. I like Besame opaqueness and I like that you can use the edges to line the flat part to fill in. It does creep in to lip lines.
Laura H.
Love the products. Love the people. Hate the prices, but nothing that we or Sephora can do about that hehe. If high end products are what you search for than head into your local Sephora and enjoy the selection of breands from Tarte, Too Faced, Benefit, Urban Decay, and sooooo much more!
Brittany H.
Wadesboro, NC
I absolutely LOVE Sephora! They always have the best selections of products. I love how you can get free samples with each purchase. I love catching them when they have a really good sale and just rack up on multiple items.
celeste c.
Lucerne Vly, CA
This diorshow blackout mascara is very good with getting fuller lashes and whenever i used it , it always made me lashes darker which is what i love so overall it was always a great product .
Tabi P.
La palma, Ca
Everything you need in one place! They're hygienic and don't put returns back on the floor and are always willing to give you samples. The color iq tool is great too!!!
Sandy R.
Long Beach , CA
I love this product so much , I just sometimes don't like the attitudes girls have on certain stores , I get all my make up there , And I can't complain for any product
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Sephora is definitely an awesome place to get your beauty products! I always feel so in my element in makeup stores (like Sephora and Ulta) and love the brands they have! Everyone is really nice and helps you get what you need!
Toni K.
Lansing, KS
I may be bias because I work for sephora but I could honestly say between Sephora and Nordstrom it's the only place I buy make up or skin care at. I have been a beauty insider and client with Sephora long before I worked there.
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
Love Sephora! It's like a playground for women. They have such a great variety of brands and products. The employees are extremely helpful. Good reward program as well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
This store is one of my favorite stores to shop. But online you can skip lines. I love using this app because you can check like if something instock, new arrivals etc.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.