BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sephora
I go very often to sephora. I love how u can find almost every brand of makeup at one place! This can be affordable and expensive at the same time but it's really all about the product. I would very much recommend sephora as your next makeup destination!
Emily Q.
Miramar, FL
This is my heaven on earth. Sephora is every beauty guru's safe haven. Sephora always has all the trending beauty products and brands in stock and ready for purchase.
Sonya R.
Tomball, TX
The store was very clean. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The price is a little higher than I like to pay. Keeping the make-up area where you can try on samples could be a little cleaner. The quality is good.
Jax H.
Great store you can find everything upscale makeup wise. Wish they ran more sales like Ulta though. Ulta has both expensive and drugstore makeup and will run sales often
Mich F.
New Jersey
I just picked up the Laura Mercier translucent powder and it's great for setting under eye makeup. It creates such a flawless look after completing the makeup look!
Angel R.
Charlestown, IN
This is my number one place to go for my make up. When i daughter gets older im definitely taking her here when she wants to try make up i wouldnt go anywhere else.
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
They've got almost everything you need. When you go to the Sephora store, you can ask for a sample of almost anything. For $10 you can purchase 2 day shipping (flash) for the entire year, no minimum purchase required.
Megan S.
Lovely , KY
I'm in love with Besame lipsticks! They go on so perfectly and easily help line the lip with the way the tip of the lipstick is created to better fill in your lips. I have no complaints with how long it lasts and the colors are beautiful!
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Sephora! Im always in the store for HOURS! I love how everyone is so helpful & the samples are great because im very picky about my foundation! Love this store!
Megan B.
Huda mate lips are amazing! The colors are so pretty and they are so moisturizing. They are long wear and I found them to be easy to apply. Great product in my opinion.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?