BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Yamaris G.
I absolutely love sephora they're my go too store for buying all my beauty stuff they're so friendly & they are so good with their return or exchange policy basically all my makeup from Anastasia, benefit, tarte, hourglass, Becca etc I purchase from sephora I have nothing but good things to say I'm a rouge member & practically go every month, they have a wide variety of products and they give you testers for whatever product you may be interested in.
LORRIE K.
I've always enjoyed Sephora, but they could strengthen their customer service engagement. Over the years the service has become more like a department store and less like Sephora used to be. Once I was told to look for the product myself that I had requested . She poinkted to it and when I asked where it was since I could not find it the customer service professsional said that she could not leave her area. What kind of service is this? I do love however the assortment and the newness that always comes into Sephora.
Dana R.
Miamisburg , OH
I've only ever shopped in a Sephora in a jcpenny's, but I think they have really good products and the employees are nice. They keep the testers stocked so you can see what the product looks like before you buy. My only complaint would be that they run out of things fast and don't get shipments in to make up for it, so they are out of stock of a lot of things when I go in there.
Yolibeth M.
Doral, Florida
I completely love the store and the Wide brands they offer, but Will take my time to recommend the house brand, is really good quality at affordable prices, have try their liquid eyeliner and it Last through all Day, as well as their foundation and powder, their lip plumper does a great job as well.
Sierra M.
Vienna, WV
I love sephora! The atmosphere at my local store is always fun and welcoming, and my online orders have always been shipped promptly and well packaged. The size of their samples along with how willing they are to give them really endears me to this company. This is my go-to stop for new cosmetics, and if they don't have it at my local store I can generally find the products online.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
This store was my first makeup store to ever go into and I'll never forget how nice the staff was to me and how they helped me find the perfect products and try to explain the benefits of these products since i didn't know much about makeup way back when. I still love going to Sephora as they have many brands to choose from, the store is clean, organized, well lit and the employees there are always happy to help. I also love how they suggest new products to try or other items that may go along with what you are searching for.
Jessica H.
Saint Louis, MO
I purchase online from sephora at least once a month. Recently I had a package either stolen or never delivered to my address. I called and they made a claim with ups. I never heard back from them!!! I called today and the woman was so confused why they didn't just reship my items to me so she refunded my money & totally resolved the issue! Now that's good customer service :)
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I remember when MAC was all the rage and Sephora was just some company that stocked random makeup brands I'd never heard of. Sephora at the time was NOT my go-to, but over the years, it's definitely become my one stop shop for freaking EVERYTHING! I still love MAC, but I love that when I come into Sephora, I can find Tarte, high-end brands, tons of beauty products for my hair and skin, etc. It has everything, and I'm a VIB Rouge Member there (the highest level).
Namerah I.
Crown Point, IN
Sephora is one of my go to places for makeup, they have an amazing selection of makeup and skin care products to choose from. They carry brands like Anastasia Beverly Hills, and Kat Von. D. A lot of the products at sephora are exclusively there so you won't be able to find them at Ulta or other beauty retailers. They also have a beauty rewards points card where the more you shop you get points so you can redeem goodies. I highly recommend this store for all of your beauty needs
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I'm so happy that Sephora has shown up locally inside JCPENNYS at the Mall. I would shop online but was nervous about whether I would like the product or not. It's so nice now being able to physically touch and see the products to get a real idea of colors and texture. Of course the online freebies are better than in stores but still...free is free. I love shopping at Sephora!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?