BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amber N.
Hilton, NY
I love going into Sephora because the woman working are very honest about products and always willing to help and I never leave without a sample or new product that I'm excited to try. They take things back as returns when you aren't satisfied as well too which is very helpful.
Abby P.
Sephora is a lovely place and the workers are super nice. I shop here when I have the money because things are pretty expensive from there. I would recommend shopping here if you don't mind spending a pretty penny for great makeup.
Debby F.
Brooklyn, NY
best store ever! if you love makeup you will go crazy soon as you get at sephora! so many options and good brands! I love going to the store and love shopping online.
Julie F.
Atlanta, GA
I used to shop at Blumedspa and used a variety of Dermalogica products including the Daily Microfolient. My skin never looked so smooth and was so soft. I used to get compliments all the time about how soft my face was.
Alysha P.
Orange, CA
I love Sephora. I currently am a VIB member and it has really come in handy! There's always great deals plus a one time fee of $10 for free shipping all year. Convenient because it's a one stop shop for beauty products.
Roselyn W.
Redmond, OR
Sephora I would say varies by location. What I love about this store is that they always have what I'm looking for. However, they are always out of stock on new items.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
Sephora is my absolute love. I go there not only to shop but to just get away and look at all things beauty related. They are so welcoming and helpful there as well.
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL
Best place to buy beauty products! Very helpful associates at every location. I wouldn't go if you are looking for lower end products. I buy my foundation from here!
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sephora is the best! They have just about every single brand of makeup and beauty product that you could want. I love just looking through everything that they have.
Hannah S.
Providence , RI
I love Sephora! They send gifts on my birthday and the rewards card with them is great! They have my favorite products always in stock and everyone is always so helpful!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?