- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has so many wonderful products from a plethora of brands, from artistry brands like Makeup Forever to luxe brands such as Tom Ford and Marc jacobs. The employees aren't always knowledgeable, is the only setback.
I love this company!! Their brand of makeup is affordable and has great quality. They offer so many amazing brands in store and online. I love when I can plan a trip here, get great products, and collect reward points.
You can always count on good service and the best products when you shop at Sephora. They always have the best & the newest , sometimes even the exclusive Cosmetics..
Sephora is heaven for all make-up lovers! They have a reward system and honestly carry many products, always updating their new trends in skin care and make-up and the people who work there are so helpful with tips and tricks and getting you the right product!
Best store to buy your high end makeup. I always go to Sephora because they have limited things that you can only find at Sephora honestly my favorite makeup store !!
I bought an eyebrow pencil from Sephora a few months ago. It isn't as creamy as I hoped and is very harsh. The color didn't end up being quite right either, it's nice to practice with but not practical for everyday use.
The staff is always so helpful in finding you exactly what you are looking for in the right color. Every time I go in I leave very happy with the customer service. Also the selection is great and if you're a VIB there are nice perks :)
As muchas dephora os convenient and has all the products you'll need in makeup and care. It is pretty expensive. But if your new they really do help you find the right shades and tones for your specific color and skin.
Sephora has a nice store layout and a wide variety of products. the staff can be unhelpful at times, so I recommend knowing what you're looking for before you go in!
Always very helpful and knowledgeable employees. They carry a lot of higher end products and have a good selection, except they do not have all of the prestige brands.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos