BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Debby F.
Brooklyn , NY
best store ever! if you love makeup you will go crazy soon as you get at sephora! so many options and good brands! I love going to the store and love shopping online.
Maria V.
Toms River, NJ
I've been going to the Sephora in JC Penny for years and it's amazing! The staff is very knowledgeable and have great advice on how to match skin tones and pick the right shades! They have a great variety of products for anything you need!
Morgan B.
Norfolk, VA
I absolutely love makeup... Its my passion so I have no idea if what i would do if I didn't live right down the road from one. This is where all of my paychecks go !
Jackie H.
O Fallon, MO
Great customer service all around. Most if not all of the employees seem happy to be there and want to help you out instead of just making a sale. A little pricey so I rarely shop here, but love the gift card options!!
Hope Z.
Chelmsford, MA
I love Sephora! It has everything and anything! It can be a little expensive however it is worth it for the products they carry! They also have more affordable products as well! I definitely recommend checking Sephora out!
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
Will always love sephora. the ladies there are so helpful and really try their best to help you find the best products just for you. they have every high end brand you need.
Rebecca L.
Wapakoneta, OH
I received my beautiful sephora palette. The eye shadows were beautiful. They looked exactly like the picture I saw online. I also enjoyed the free samples I received. I would absolutely buy more products from Sephora.
Alissa W.
mountain home, ID
I love this store has all the beauty products you could want even for people with allergies. Great selection on everything from skin care to hair to nails and makeup.
Emily F.
Pikesville, MD
Sephora is great. It has so many products and brands. Some of the products are a little expensive but they work so well. It also helps to have a Sephora card and get points based on how much you spend. I would recommend.
Emily Q.
Miramar, FL
This is my heaven on earth. Sephora is every beauty guru's safe haven. Sephora always has all the trending beauty products and brands in stock and ready for purchase.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?