- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I purchase at the Sephora in the mall and at BridgeStreet and they have great products and are also always stocked on what I am looking for. With great quality and quantity. Cologne from Ralph Lauren. I will stop by there again, I go about once a month to refill. I
Sephora always has all of the beauty products I want AND great deals! The customer service is fabulous, and they have locations all over my hometown and college town for my convenience.
Sephora is a go-to when you need to try new products, stock up on faves, or get great advice! their points system could be a little better but they have what i need!
I go very often to sephora. I love how u can find almost every brand of makeup at one place! This can be affordable and expensive at the same time but it's really all about the product. I would very much recommend sephora as your next makeup destination!
The best of the best!! Great store with everything you could possible ever need and the workers are always so helpful. If you have any questions someone is always there to answer honestly and hell with whatever you need!
my second go to store for makeup, not as cheap as ulta or has as many variety as ulta, but has better brands. i love going here but never pick up more than one thing
It is everyone favorite place to shop for beauty products. Every time i come in there it is good service. I go to sephora like every month because im a makeup lover.
I love sephora. I hate that my nearest one is one of the ones inside Jc penny's. I wish we had a bigger one that carried more brands. Really love the online app as well!
Sephora makeup addicts have heaven I could stay in that store for hours I love all the high-end friends all of the displays and also the staff is always very friendly
My wife loves this store. Last valentine's day I purchased her a gift card. This was the best gift for her. I don't know what to pick for her I just know she loves make up and skin care products. Happy wife, happy life!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos