- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love the Kat Von D everlasting lipstick, it works so good. I go to Sephora probably like every 3 month but that lipstick is good quality and honestly one of my favorite purchases it's honestly the best they are good.
Best store to buy your high end makeup. I always go to Sephora because they have limited things that you can only find at Sephora honestly my favorite makeup store !!
Always very helpful and knowledgeable employees. They carry a lot of higher end products and have a good selection, except they do not have all of the prestige brands.
Sephora is a go-to when you need to try new products, stock up on faves, or get great advice! their points system could be a little better but they have what i need!
As muchas dephora os convenient and has all the products you'll need in makeup and care. It is pretty expensive. But if your new they really do help you find the right shades and tones for your specific color and skin.
Sephora has so many wonderful products from a plethora of brands, from artistry brands like Makeup Forever to luxe brands such as Tom Ford and Marc jacobs. The employees aren't always knowledgeable, is the only setback.
I bought an eyebrow pencil from Sephora a few months ago. It isn't as creamy as I hoped and is very harsh. The color didn't end up being quite right either, it's nice to practice with but not practical for everyday use.
I love Sephore i don't shop that much in the store i do my shopping online, but when i do shop in the store the employees are super friendly and are willing to help.
Sephora is always a great shopping experience. The staff is knowledgeable in the industry and really care about your overall experience - they are not just sales-targeted like many of the larger anchor stores. I will shop at Sephora for the remainder of my existence on this earth!
The staff is always so helpful in finding you exactly what you are looking for in the right color. Every time I go in I leave very happy with the customer service. Also the selection is great and if you're a VIB there are nice perks :)
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos