BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Celeste D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Kat Von D everlasting lipstick, it works so good. I go to Sephora probably like every 3 month but that lipstick is good quality and honestly one of my favorite purchases it's honestly the best they are good.
Kimberly L.
Indianapolis, IN
Best store to buy your high end makeup. I always go to Sephora because they have limited things that you can only find at Sephora honestly my favorite makeup store !!
Samantha M.
Always very helpful and knowledgeable employees. They carry a lot of higher end products and have a good selection, except they do not have all of the prestige brands.
Emily W.
Salem, OH
Sephora is a go-to when you need to try new products, stock up on faves, or get great advice! their points system could be a little better but they have what i need!
Maria U.
Boston, MA
As muchas dephora os convenient and has all the products you'll need in makeup and care. It is pretty expensive. But if your new they really do help you find the right shades and tones for your specific color and skin.
Chloe W.
Los Angeles, CA
Sephora has so many wonderful products from a plethora of brands, from artistry brands like Makeup Forever to luxe brands such as Tom Ford and Marc jacobs. The employees aren't always knowledgeable, is the only setback.
Gracie H.
Haubstadt, IN
I bought an eyebrow pencil from Sephora a few months ago. It isn't as creamy as I hoped and is very harsh. The color didn't end up being quite right either, it's nice to practice with but not practical for everyday use.
Odalys A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Sephore i don't shop that much in the store i do my shopping online, but when i do shop in the store the employees are super friendly and are willing to help.
Casey C.
Berlin, MD
Sephora is always a great shopping experience. The staff is knowledgeable in the industry and really care about your overall experience - they are not just sales-targeted like many of the larger anchor stores. I will shop at Sephora for the remainder of my existence on this earth!
Gilda N.
The staff is always so helpful in finding you exactly what you are looking for in the right color. Every time I go in I leave very happy with the customer service. Also the selection is great and if you're a VIB there are nice perks :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?