- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
It's rare that I will ask for help when shopping at Sephora. But when I do I expect the girls to be knowledgeable with the products. I had to make a formal complaint
Sephora always has all of the beauty products I want AND great deals! The customer service is fabulous, and they have locations all over my hometown and college town for my convenience.
Sephora is amazing when buying make up... unlike other stores Sephora understand that some products are very expensive and not promising, so they have the best return policy ever! Thank you Sephora! Also, they have the best "Sephora Favorites".
my second go to store for makeup, not as cheap as ulta or has as many variety as ulta, but has better brands. i love going here but never pick up more than one thing
Sephora has so many wonderful products from a plethora of brands, from artistry brands like Makeup Forever to luxe brands such as Tom Ford and Marc jacobs. The employees aren't always knowledgeable, is the only setback.
Will always love sephora. the ladies there are so helpful and really try their best to help you find the best products just for you. they have every high end brand you need.
What I like most about Sephora is the variety. The downside is the price. It is expensive, but if you love makeup, it's the best store to go to. There's always expert employees who can help find what you're looking for.
I love sephora. I hate that my nearest one is one of the ones inside Jc penny's. I wish we had a bigger one that carried more brands. Really love the online app as well!
I believe it's everyone's favorite store to shop for beauty products! I've been shopping there since i was a teenager , I find everything I need easily! The assistants there are very helpful , kind, and friendly. They would help you find what you need in couple of minutes ! Also finding your right shade , and what works best for your hair, skin and nails. Moreover , their return and exchange policies are great 👍🏽! I highly recommend it to friends and family. Sephora always has been my fav , always will❤️❤️❤️.
I purchase at the Sephora in the mall and at BridgeStreet and they have great products and are also always stocked on what I am looking for. With great quality and quantity. Cologne from Ralph Lauren. I will stop by there again, I go about once a month to refill. I
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos