BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

RichLush J.
San Antonio , TX
My go-to store when I'm not shopping online, because they carry more of the higher end brands. I also used to work at Sephora, and love the atmosphere. The people are friendly, and helpful. You can find just about anything you need!
Christina A.
Ipswich, MA
Sephora offers a wide range of products from a variety of manufacturers. It is another avenue to find higher end cosmetics as well as mid range.

They also offer make up application services and classes.

Sephora is a large store, particular when one considers it is only for beauty items.
Christine G.
Spotsylvania, VA
Sephora stores are very easy to navigate. Their products are organized by brand and everything is labeled. They also have products that range from moderately pricey to high end. My personal favorite items are the Sephora brand brushes.
Bailey H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love all that Sephora has to offer and how many varieties of different products they have. Their prices can be little high compared to other stores such as Ulta and it isn't always easy to get someone to help you when you're searching for something specific but overall it's one of my go to beauty supply stores.
Cassie K.
Going to Sephora for me is like a kid going into a candy store. It's always so exciting to try out all the newest products. I have never had a bad experience in Sephora.
Lizbet M.
Really good store to buy makeup at I love all the brands it carries. Just wish it wasn't as expensive but then again it's worth it because of the high quality products they carry.
Dalila V.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love sephora ! I just wish they had a greater variety of brands in the store . I sometimes find myself having to buy stuff online because they don't have it in stores.
Kaila H.
Warren, OH
I love sephora. Every time I go in there, the associates are always willing to help and they don't push you towards one product or another. Instead, they tend to direct you towards products that they feel would be best for you and your skin! They have so many great brands for you to choose from.
Jourdan T.
Dawsonville, GA
I travel 30 minutes just to get my Sephora fix. I absolutely love this store. The employees are always so helpful & the store is always so clean & organized. I always leave with 10 times more than what I came in there for.
Mary E.
I don't shop at Sephora often because I do not have a store close enough to me. However, whenever I have been there, I have had a great experience! The staff is very friendly and you can purchase a wide range of products!
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.