- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I have bought many things from sephora throughout the years but one thing that I really appreciate is their free sample service. I went there looking for an oil free foundation and I came out with an amazing one by Becca.
Their customer service is outstanding. Better then at ulta. The only reason. I keep going great back to ulta is because of the point program. I know sephora has one too but I like the fact that at ulta you can accumulate points in cash and use it towards something good you really want in store.
Great store. Has all my favorite brands. I wish they would also put drug store brands in their store but other than that, it's great and I will continue to shop there.
I love walking into sephora and looking at everything amd also being able to see what it actually looks like on. They also give me great advice amd help with my questions
I love their website and stores. They sell good quality products, including their own brand, which is both affordable and surprisingly good! I would definitely recommend to anyone.
I really love Sephora. SO much so that I unlocked Rouge this year..which is embarrassing. They have everything that IO need and a ton that I don't need but buy anyway.
It's a nice store that has the luxuries brands as well as the not so luxurious.. the brand itself, Sephora, is not the best but it's definitely cheaper than the luxurious brands out there.. will continue to shop there tho
Love Sephora!!! I uses to shop at another store but not so helpful. Sephora has so many different brands to try so I wasn't sure where to start, the staff helped me with some samples and are very friendly And knowledgeable
I go for the Naked series that they carry. Its kind of pricey but sooo worth it. While inline to pay, I always find other little trinkets to add to my bag. I love to travel so seeing travel size of my usual items is nice.
I love to go to sephora and shop. They have great yearly birthday gifts and all kinds of brands to choose from. They also carry different brands that places like ULTA don't have. I don't always get the best customer service but that usually depends on the location
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos