- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love sephora, I go almost everyday! Love the service and my local sephora has very friendly staff! Love the make up and the quality of it! NIce prices also! Really recommend it to the make-up lovers for a flawless make-up!
Sephora is the holy grail of all things beauty. They have something for everyone's budget. The employees are alway helpful and know their stuff. Everything I've bought from Sephora, I've loved.
I'm not very good with makeup but I've found the products from Sephora are simple and easy to use. Even for a beginner like me! I also was introduced to their eye shadow primer which has made a world of difference for me.
Best place for beauty products hands down! Employees are super helpful and the products are top notch. Pricey makeup, but the brands are some of the best you can find.
is a French chain of cosmetics stores founded in 1969. Featuring nearly 300 brands, along with its own private label, Sephora offers beauty products including makeup, skincare, body, fragrance, nail color, and haircare. Sephora is owned by luxury conglomerate LVMH as of 1997. The Sephora logo is a white "S"-shaped flame against a black background.
Love sephora! I'm a VIB member-benefits include a point per dollar spent which you can turn in for products. Also, free birthday gift and they'll give you any sample of any available product if asked. Super knowledgeable and helpful staff
Sephora is my all time favorite store. It is so much better than Ulta and any other makeup store. It has SO many options to choose from. I've never been disappointed by this store. Everything is so organized in this store.
As I get more and more into makeup and different products, I have found it to be very typical of Sephora employees to come across as snobby and very fake. They seem to want to help at first, but their attentiveness quickly comes across as fake, and I'd rather just figure out what I want/need on my own! I have also run into problems with returning products--typically UNUSED products--they do NOT like to accept returns!! While the overall policy is very generous, the staff make it clear that they aren't pleased about it. I understand not wanting to waste product, but I've even gotten rude sales people with products that are clearly unused! They have a great selection of products, and I like the website (much more than the store) because colors are "defined" and I enjoy reading the feedback and reviews from other customers. Plus, if something does come in and isn't quite the color you thought based on the computer, you can return it for free--free shipping and free from negativity!
I love to go to sephora and shop. They have great yearly birthday gifts and all kinds of brands to choose from. They also carry different brands that places like ULTA don't have. I don't always get the best customer service but that usually depends on the location
A few years ago i bottle their full coverage foundations and they are amazing!! I highly recommend it if you have the extra cash for a decently priced full coverage foundation.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos