BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL
I like Sephora because all of the options and how good they're about returns and exchanging. They also let you get samples of stuff so you can try it before buying it.
Nicole B.
Chula Vista, CA
Sephora brand foundation (liquid and powder) are fantastic. They always go on smooth and are light no your face. People constantly ask what brand Im wearing and love the way it looks. It is also very reasonable cost wise.
Kathryn D.
Every time I've walked into a sephora, I was greeted and asked if I needed help. They are really helpful there and seem like they enjoy their jobs. I love that I can go in and get everything I need makeup-wise. One stop shop!
Sunnie C.
Picayune, MS
Sephora is my go to place when I am wanting to shop! It has everything a girl could possible want! They carry most brands of popular makeup and customer service is always a plus!
Ashley K.
I've never been in A Sephora until my sister introduced me to this store and I must say, I'm in love now. It's great how you can try it beauty products before you buy!
Tabitha M.
Jacksonville, OH
I absolutely love Sephora! It's great because your points will add up which will get you free samples or products! I also love that when using the online website you can get up to 3 samples!
daijah p.
Starkville, MS
I love how they have people to help you find what you need without an attitude the environment is welcoming! I got my makeup done and the products that I was looking for😃
Natalie C.
Great place to shop the online website is user friendly. The staff in the store are very knowledgeable on their products. The only con I have is they have some stuff online but not in stores.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Obsessed with Sephora! But who isnt? It always smells fabulous in there with their wide range of fragrances. They carry higher end makeup products but have great sales.
Valerie D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this store so much because there's a variety of brands. My favorite purchase has been the Modern renaissance palette , it's so beautiful. All the shades are so pigmented. I would absolutely recommend shopping here!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?