BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Joselyn S.
I love how Sephora has not only their cosmetics but other brands as well. You can shop for tarte, becca, Marc Jacobs, benefit, Kat Von d, too faced, urban decay, bare minerals and WAY MORE! This is my go-to store when it comes to make up, the staff is extremely nice and they're always looking for ways to help you. They will color match you, offer samples, or recommend brands/products according to the type of skin you have. I love this store!!!!
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
My favorite store for buying higher end beauty products. I like the point reward system and the staff at my local Sephora is very kind and helpful! I love that you can go in and ask for samples of almost everything, and return items that you didn't care for with ease. I do wish that they gave out more coupons throughout the year, but I still love Sephora and will continue shopping here for years to come.
Elizabeth A.
Richmond, TX
This place is heaven on earth it has all the brand names you like as well as the lower priced brands. The staff is always friendly and they give a lot of good samples. If you are new at buying make up a place like sephora is the place to go. The employees are well informed and are always so willing to help. I also love the sephora brand of products they are good quality at a fair price.
Anika M.
Clifton, VA
As an online shopper, Sephora's website is accessible and easy to use; especially as a beauty insider. Shipping is very convenient and never takes more than a few days for me to receive my products! Although I sometimes forget to use my insider points; its great that they never expire! Because of the convenience of shopping online with them; I will always recommend Sephora. Bonus is they always have an amazing selection of product as well! All pros, no cons so far!
Mollie S.
I love shopping at Sephora. I do not have a Sephora very close so I have to do all of my shopping online. I find the website very easy to use and I like that you get to choose your free samples rather then having them chosen for you. I also like going into the store when I get the opportunity. The staff is always friendly and it is nice to get to try the products before you buy them!
Yamaris G.
I absolutely love sephora they're my go too store for buying all my beauty stuff they're so friendly & they are so good with their return or exchange policy basically all my makeup from Anastasia, benefit, tarte, hourglass, Becca etc I purchase from sephora I have nothing but good things to say I'm a rouge member & practically go every month, they have a wide variety of products and they give you testers for whatever product you may be interested in.
Katelyn R.
Columbus, OH
Great beauty supply store with a good selection of brands and products. I really like that it offers in-store makeovers and has a great loyalty program. Of course the fact that you can try on cosmetics in Sephora is a big draw. However, it does sell exclusively high-end brands so anyone looking to save money should probably go somewhere else because it is easy to spend a lot there.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
Sephora is second favorite makeup store. I say second because Ulta has more approachable products and prices. Sephora is the treat-yoself of makesup stores to me. There are definitely affordable products as well as high-end that not many other stores carry. Depending on the store you could get someone really helpful or someone just looking to sell sell sell. Love the store though.
Rachel M.
I like sephora pretty well but they tend to be smaller and have less selection than ulta. They also tend to run higher in price than ulta. I do like the sephora brand automatic liquid concealer that kind of works like an eyeliner in the way it comes out. It has lasted me a long time and it covers really well and I don't have to put makeup on my entire face because it blends well.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
whatever beauty product you are looking for always head over to your nearest sephora. Once you step foot in the store you are automatically welcomed by all workers. I personally love going here because i know i will find everything i am looking for in sephora. Also if you are unsure about a product, feel free to ask for a sample. I can spend a few hours just swatching products on my arms lol
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?