- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora offers several brands that Ulta does not (although the reverse is also true). They are comparably priced. Sephora offers various name brand cosmetics, but their own cosmetic line is actually pretty impressive too!
I love their website and stores. They sell good quality products, including their own brand, which is both affordable and surprisingly good! I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Love being able to find the cosmetics I need. They all the best brands from sephora to tarte to too faced. I love what l can find and you never know what you can find.
Love this place. While some stores have less than helpful workers, others have people who are always ready to help you work on finding what is best for you. Also, it is great when they have sales, you can get a ton of stuff for not a ton of money. Overall, great company.
I Used The Modern Rennesaince Pallete From Sephora And I Loved It The Color Pigmentation Is Amazing The Colors In Itself As a Pallete Go Very Well Together It's Very Easy To Create An Eye Look And There Isn't Much Fallout
MY FAVORITE STORE OF ALL TIME ! I buy all my makeup there ! I have no problems anytime I go there the employees help me out very well finding things and matching me ! I totally recommend to get your makeup there ! Everyone is so friendly
Always a friendly staff and very welcoming when I enter the room. My favorite purchases have been from their exclusive TooFaced and BeautyBlender products. Their merchandise is more on the expensive side comparatively, I would definitely shop here again
As I get more and more into makeup and different products, I have found it to be very typical of Sephora employees to come across as snobby and very fake. They seem to want to help at first, but their attentiveness quickly comes across as fake, and I'd rather just figure out what I want/need on my own! I have also run into problems with returning products--typically UNUSED products--they do NOT like to accept returns!! While the overall policy is very generous, the staff make it clear that they aren't pleased about it. I understand not wanting to waste product, but I've even gotten rude sales people with products that are clearly unused! They have a great selection of products, and I like the website (much more than the store) because colors are "defined" and I enjoy reading the feedback and reviews from other customers. Plus, if something does come in and isn't quite the color you thought based on the computer, you can return it for free--free shipping and free from negativity!
One of the products I have enjoyed from sephora is the Glam Glow Thirsty Mud Hydrateing treatments is it a very good Mask that cleanses and lives my face soft and supple. I am 68 yrs old and people say I look much younger,I credit cleansing masks
I purchased the Anastasia dipbrow from sephora, and it's been over a year, and it is still going strong. I purchase a lot of my beauty needs from this establishment, because of the quantity of the products. The prizes are expensive, but the products are with it.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos