- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora, both as a makeup brand and as a beauty supply store. Any type of beauty product you need, you can definitely find within 5 minutes of walking into Sephora. I love the variety and quality of the products, and i love the rate of re-stocking popular products. I will always shop here as my main beauty supplier!
Sephora carries all of the brands I love. While I think that a lot of the items I love are overpriced, it's not Sephora's fault. They also have a great rewards program.
In love with Sephora. I am VIB Rouge and the free makeovers are my go to whenever I have an event going on.They carry amazing brands and their reward system is really nice
My favorite concealer for the eye area is Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer. I have been using this product for years and never leave the house without it. Along with a little blush it is my desert island must have product. Knowing I can pop in any Sephora to restock means I never have to go without.
I use the Sephora 10 HR wear perfection foundation and I love it! I have very oily skin and it's one of the only foundations I've found that my oil doesn't break thru, half way thru the day. Love it!!!!
I love sephora i spend a countless number of hours there but they never have the makeup im looking for like the foundation sticks from Anastasia Beverly Hills or the peach palette from too faced
I absolutely love Sephora So Many Brands To Browse From High end to just Regular Brands the Variety is Just Unbelievable I would recommend any makeup lover to shop here
I have very watery eyes that tear up rather quickly, hence whenever I tight line, the eyeliner smudges away. But with this Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof, my eyeliner stays on forever, it doesn't smudge on me and it looks fantastic throughout the day.
I love Sephora, both in store and online. They have almost everything I could need or want. It is totally my happy place. Everyone is always super helpful and friendly.
I recently received the Sephora "Overcast Filter" eyeshadow palate. The shadows definitely need an eyeshadow primer, but the colors are amazing for both brown and blue eyes. They are easily transitioned from day to night. Sephora brand is improving!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos