BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sephora
Everything I've bought from Sephora has been top of the line. I go in there regularly and the consultants are very friendly and don't judge me. They help me find what I need and you can even stop in for a free mini makeover.
Sophia J.
Schaumburg, IL
I've always been a Sephora over Ulta girl. I feel like the people they have working have so much more knowledge! Always helpful, and love that I can get foundation samples to try before committing to a full purchase!
hadas o.
Flushing, NY
LOVE their lipsticks!!! they always have great collection of colors to choose from, and I always fins myself picking one or two more colors just cause they look so great in store!
Casey D.
Louisville, KY
The brush cleaner bar is to die for. It last so long, smells amazing and is a wonderful quality. I bought it as a Christmas gift for my sister and went back and got myself one!
Amanda E.
I love sephora i spend a countless number of hours there but they never have the makeup im looking for like the foundation sticks from Anastasia Beverly Hills or the peach palette from too faced
Brittany H.
Wadesboro, NC
I absolutely LOVE Sephora! They always have the best selections of products. I love how you can get free samples with each purchase. I love catching them when they have a really good sale and just rack up on multiple items.
Dian S.
The best place to go to when you want to browse through different brands. And when you get your hands on a beauty adviser, make sure you ask all the questions you have! Sometimes it's so busy, it's hard to find help. The selection of high end products is beyond amazing. I love shopping at Sephora. I'm a VIB Rouge which means I shop at Sephora a lot! I love the flash 2 day shipping so if the product I want isn't in store I can always shop online. And sometimes when the product is out online, I have an excuse to go to the store!

Depending on the location you go to the experience can be amazing or even average. But you cant beat the brand selection. That's probably my favorite part. Weather it's hair products, skin care or makeup there's a wide variety of products to choose from.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Sephora is definitely an awesome place to get your beauty products! I always feel so in my element in makeup stores (like Sephora and Ulta) and love the brands they have! Everyone is really nice and helps you get what you need!
Diana R.
Torrance, CA
Besame Lipstick in Blood Red. Ilke their lipsticks but found that the Merlot and Blood Red were pretty much the same color. I like Besame opaqueness and I like that you can use the edges to line the flat part to fill in. It does creep in to lip lines.
Algrys C.
Orlando, FL
I really love this Store! so cute, nice products and amazing costumer service! 100% reccomended! The shopping experience is amazing. My fav purchase ever is my better than sex mascara!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?