- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has every makeup and nail product you will ever need. The only downside is there is so much to choose from you will probably spend more then you intend to. They even have perfume. I love their shoppers program and rewards.
I buy so much from Sephora. Name brand and sephora brand. My favorite thing is Sephora Airspray Foundation. Spray and go. 15 seconds for foundation! Its awesome. I also like that they help you and know something about their products
Absolutely love products from this store! My favorite is their eyeliner. It's a bit pricey compared to your everyday Walmart or target prices, but would recommended to anyone! It may cost a bit more but it usually lasts me a long time.
I've used the Kat Von D liquid lipstick before and it was amazing. It goes on like a lip gloss and then stays like a lipstick and is matte. I like that I have so many colors to choose from and have told all of my friends about them.
Sephora is a must for me! I go there so much and I love the beauty insider reward points I keep on gaining every time I purchase something. They always have new and exciting products and an amazing variety of brands to choose from I have a hard time staying away from sephora
I recently purchased a foundation by sephora. Honestly i thought it wasn't going to be good, but to my surprise it was pretty awesome! It left my skin pretty smooth ( i have oily skin ) and very well put. Definitely would recommend.
Obsession perfume by Calvin Klein is my all-time favorite scent. I wear many different scents but I always end up coming back to this one. It makes me feel sexy, confident and relaxed.
I love Sephora and the Sephora brand. I can find a lot of things there I can find more things at some other stores which is why I only gave it four stars I'm also giving it four stars because they are not everywhere like other brands are there only in certain malls
This is my go-to spot for all my makeup artist needs as well as personal needs! They have pretty affordable things, and also night end options. With skincare, makeup, body care, hair care, and fragrance options, you will never be short of options! That being said I'd love to see more makeup brand options in store locations. Or at least a list of what brands are in what stores.
Is there any other retailer even half as amazing in assortment and depth of beauty offerings?! This place is iconic. I do prefer to shop online to take advantage of the amazing gift with purchase promos they always have on the web that aren't in store
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos