- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephota I think it's my favorite store so far. It has so many products, makeup and everything . I love it, awesome staff and great makeup products, not too expensive
This is my go-to spot for all my makeup artist needs as well as personal needs! They have pretty affordable things, and also night end options. With skincare, makeup, body care, hair care, and fragrance options, you will never be short of options! That being said I'd love to see more makeup brand options in store locations. Or at least a list of what brands are in what stores.
This is the best makeup store hands down. From the product lines they carry to the in store testing and makeovers, it cannot be beat. I also love the loyalty programs which give great perks like free shipping and extra gifts and samples!
I have recently started back shopping at Sephora online. My favorite purchase recently was the Anastasia Beverly Hills palette. Some items are on the high end and others on the low end. Overall I like Sephora just as much as Ulta.
Sephora is one of my favorites!! The reason being that pretty much all of my favorite makeup brands are under one roof! I love that you can ask for a sample of any item in the store and being a member of the rewards programs is great, lots of perks! I can spend hours at Sephora!
Sephora is your one stop shop, one can buy any beauty product available. Face, body, hair and so many choices. We shop here every 2-3 months for needed product. Items are affordable and inexpensive and I recommend people shop here.
I am absolutely in love with Too Faced Love Flush!!! I have it Love Hangover! It gives such a nice natural flushed look. Not to overdone. Everyone should have one of these.
I absolutely love sephora! They always have such good prices on high end items. My favorite beauty products to get from there are tarte. They always have the cutest sets^_^
Just purchased Flowerbomb from Sephora. I wish I would've went to a department store I like the freebies that come with purchases. I like Sephora but it's never any extras.
Is there any other retailer even half as amazing in assortment and depth of beauty offerings?! This place is iconic. I do prefer to shop online to take advantage of the amazing gift with purchase promos they always have on the web that aren't in store
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos