BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
courtney m.
I love sephora and always have since I was young. However, I do think the customer service has gone downhill recently. Everytime I go in there, the employees are rude and do not want to take the time to help you. However, I will never stop going because it is an amazing store.
Ruth J.
Rockvale, TN
My favorite store!! I love how you can get samples to try before buying a product. The staff is always really nice and seems genuinely interested in helping me find what I need. I definitely recommend!
Chelsea W.
La Crosse, WI
Love Sephora! I love the variety of brands and products available, and some of the Sephora own brand products are really great as well. Their dream lip stains are amazing and I'm really excited to try some of their new colors.
Yesenia L.
The best place to buy beauty products because there you find a high variety of products of high quality and best of all is that you can try them and thus be sure that the investment of your money will leave you fully satisfied.
Katie Q.
Love going in here to get some of my best makeup products.. easy one stop shop for the best well applied makeup.. never can go wrong in there.. and the staff is so helpful
Jennifer H.
Salisbury, MD
The new year new lip nude colors are to die for ! Gorgeous on my skin ! I've gotten so many compliments on the nude color . I've always loved your company and your workers are amazing !
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
I've only used this website once because its too expensive. They have amazing makeup on their site but I wouldn't be interested unless they lowered their prices a little bit.
Taylor C.
Pretty much anything you're looking for. I enjoy that they can order whay they're out of stock on since the one near me is small and they do sell out of key items often.
I LOVE sephora ! They people are sooo helpful. Usually when I go in I feel like I don't know anything about makeup, but they help a lot. They have quality store brands that go on sale regularly. I recommend It to everyone !!!
Guadalupe B.
Lake Worth, FL
Lip scrubs. I love that this scrub cleans away the dry dead skin off lips leaving them nice and smooth. I brought this product online and the price was good it was I think $3.00
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?