BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sephora
I LOVE sephora ! They people are sooo helpful. Usually when I go in I feel like I don't know anything about makeup, but they help a lot. They have quality store brands that go on sale regularly. I recommend It to everyone !!!
LaDaesha J.
Philadelphia, PA
I Just love sephora Everytime I am looking for a certain product and I can not find it in my local drug store I go to sephora and they always have what I'm looking for .
Myranda C.
Masontown, PA
I wish it had a sephora closer to me that's about the only complain i can make. Between sephora and ulta those are my go to beauty stores and they're like a candy store to me!
Taylor C.
Pretty much anything you're looking for. I enjoy that they can order whay they're out of stock on since the one near me is small and they do sell out of key items often.
Christine G.
Spotsylvania, VA
Sephora stores are very easy to navigate. Their products are organized by brand and everything is labeled. They also have products that range from moderately pricey to high end. My personal favorite items are the Sephora brand brushes.
Sophia A.
Sacramento, CA
So my to go Sephora product is by too faced its their candlelight highlight. It is my all time favorite highlight its has this pearl pinky shimmer to it and it goes good with almost any kind of make up I can't find anything else that's better !!!!
Sarah H.
Bloomington, IN
I love Sephora so much because it is a one stop shop for all makeup! I find that going into the store is great when looking for something I want a professional opinion for. The online store is great for when I already have in mind what I want. Sephora has products for all budgets with the best brands!
Natasha T.
I love how the staff is so friendly and educating on what makeup to buy and how to use it. They also have an amazing return policy, so if you buy something & even open it and use it a few times and you don't like it you can still return it.
Kimberly T.
Overland Park, KS
Love this store! I could spend hours in here looking at all the latest beauty trends. The staff is super helpful and will let you try anything you like. Their return policy is very forgiving if you are unhappy with a product.
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Before I discovered Ulta, Sephora was my go to place. I love their variety of products. They also have an amazing return policy in case a product doesn't work out for you.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?