BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Priscilla P.
Sephora is my go to make up store! Everything is always organized, love the free samples, and the prices are fairly decent as well. I am very happy that we have one over seas or I would go insane.
Kendall C.
Huntsville, AL
I am a Sephora junkie they may not have the best sales compared to Ulta but I love them a lot more because they have their own brand and it's always super pigmented well ulta its hit and miss so I am a tons of times repeat shopper
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
I've only used this website once because its too expensive. They have amazing makeup on their site but I wouldn't be interested unless they lowered their prices a little bit.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
I love sephora ! I just wish they had a greater variety of brands in the store . I sometimes find myself having to buy stuff online because they don't have it in stores.
Yesenia L.
The best place to buy beauty products because there you find a high variety of products of high quality and best of all is that you can try them and thus be sure that the investment of your money will leave you fully satisfied.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
Sephora is my favorite store in the whole wide world. They have so many brands and wonderfully helpful staff. I always find some thing new I *ahem* need every time I go.
Ashlyn J.
Panama City, FL
I love Sephora! They're employees make the biggest difference of all for sure for me- I don't know much about cosmetics or at least not at first and they can def help you with that. I like the green undertone primer. Def my favorite product to use!
Render L.
Sephora & Sephora.com was one of the favorite go to places to shop online for cosmetics and beauty items. Until my customer service encounter regarding my Sephora.com order gave me a negative vibe. The experience is like no other & I was able to document my conversation with customer service and placed the audio on my you tube channel named Render Love.
Decide for your self, read Sephora's Flash Shipping Terms & Conditions, I also posted the link on my you tube channel as well.
According to Sephora customer service, Sephora will cancel your order if you- tend to order the same item several times or if you make a purchase less than $25 in conjunction with using a promo code or flash shipping. Beware of the hidden policy which targets a certain demographic of customers who tend to use promo codes, purchase sale items or use mostly points in an order.
Lily P.
Oklahoma City, OK
This probably one of the best makeup stores I've shop at. The employees are super nice and they have many high end products from different countries that I really love to use. Im constantly finding myself looking at tons of stuff even tho I only came to pick up more mascara 😅
Jessi M.
Birmingham, AL
I was able to sign up for a Beauty Insider card to get points for all of my purchases and a fun free birthday gift! There are always people to help guide you with your purchases for hair, makeup and skincare!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?