BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Taylor C.
Pretty much anything you're looking for. I enjoy that they can order whay they're out of stock on since the one near me is small and they do sell out of key items often.
Aleksandra B.
Burlington, CT
Sephora is the go to place when you need to buy some cosmetics. Recently I bought a beauty blender for the first time there and now I feel foolish for ever using a brush.
LaDaesha J.
Philadelphia, PA
I Just love sephora Everytime I am looking for a certain product and I can not find it in my local drug store I go to sephora and they always have what I'm looking for .
Lane H.
Keller, TX
When I first started makeup the NAKED 2 palette was the only one I had so I used it almost every day. I have had it for almost 2 years and still haven't hit pan on any of the shadows so I think it was definitely worth buying.
Samantha B.
Smithville, MO
Sephora is my beauty destination. They have everything I need and the service is usually great! The prices are great especially for the quality of the product I spend a lot of time here and definitely recommend it to everyone!
Suzanne H.
Every time I go to Sephora, I leave with more than I intended to purchase. The layout of the store is easy to navigate and all of their employees are super knowledgeable.
Marilyn W.
Kewaskum, WI
Sephora is my go to store for makeup shopping. They have everything I'm looking for. And I love that you can get free samples to try out a product before purchasing them.
Jessica M.
I loooove my Urban Decay All Nighter foundation. It's so full coverage and lasts all day! It's affordable for the coverage and quality. I have a lot of redness to my face and it completely covers it, I've never had a foundation like this that will cover it all!
Myranda C.
Masontown, PA
I wish it had a sephora closer to me that's about the only complain i can make. Between sephora and ulta those are my go to beauty stores and they're like a candy store to me!
Tristan R.
Poteet, TX
Love the bars bar blush with a sparkly undertone gorgeous blush that really brought out my check bones. Also loved the bars creamy radiant concealer worked fabulously and lasted all day!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?