BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Depew, NY
I love the variety of brands that Sephora carries and their own makeup is fairly decent. However I went into the store to look for a foundation. Instead of helping me find the right makeup for me, the associate up sold me to the brand that she liked. I felt pushed into buying a $50 bottle of foundation that I wasn't even sure that I liked. I ended up using it for a week and going to a different store to find a different foundation. It was a waste. I try to avoid going into the store unless I know exactly what I want.
Jessica N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love going to Sephora ! it has everything your looking for when it comes to cosmetics ... I love how they carry so many brands of makeup and your like a kid in a candy shop when you step in there ... sometimes I will spend hours in there because their is so much things to look at and try on,, the customer service there is awesome .. the employees are very helpful and will let you test the makeup or apply it for you if you want !
Ashlee B.
I love to browse Sephora online to see all the new items. There are several items I can only purchase at Sephora such as Glow masks and Kat Von D. The associates are always very helpful and I love that I can try something out first before paying a hefty price. I LOVE Sephora! It's a great place to shop during Christmas as they have affordable gift sets that anyone would love to receive!
Jordann I.
Somerville, MA
My heaven!! They have such a great rewards program and they are constantly offering great deals on the mobile app. They have so many options for everyone's makeup, hair, and skincare needs, and I love getting to try out new products through the free samples I get with every online order. I also subscribe to their Play! Box and have gotten to try out some really great products for just $10/month.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
I love Sephora! I absolutely love how the have many different brands in their store and I love how they have their own brand. I shop here all the time and I love their points program. I would definitely recommend anyone that's into or starting makeup to check out Sephora. Their customer service is always so great so if you ever get overwhelmed or confused, they are always there to help!
Shelby H.
Eugene, OR
I have recently used Anastasia's Dip Brow from Sephora and I loved it. I have yet to purchase it but I was able to use it from a family member. I definitely will be buying soon. I love the fact that it stays put and doesn't move. You can go all day with it and not have to worry if you rubbed it wrong and ruined your brows. Also most other dip brows I have used actually have caused me to break out and have bad bumps.
Henriette C.
Sephora carries a variety of brands from expensive to affordable. They are a one stop shop for all your makeup needs. They have plenty of employees walking around making sure you're okay and to see if you have any questions. They can answer all or just about all of the questions you have as well as helping you pick the perfect shade of foundation or anything else you may want or need.
Elizabeth A.
Richmond, TX
This place is heaven on earth it has all the brand names you like as well as the lower priced brands. The staff is always friendly and they give a lot of good samples. If you are new at buying make up a place like sephora is the place to go. The employees are well informed and are always so willing to help. I also love the sephora brand of products they are good quality at a fair price.
Tina P.
Henderson, NV
I love going to Sephora. The make up professionals working will help you select the best foundation for your skin tone and will help you try different types of brands you can even take samples home. Come back later and let them know which sample worked best for you. The samples are in little caps and put in a zip lock bag labeled so when you come back just give that to them and buy your product. It makes it easy not to have to remember the name or number of the color foundation you are selecting. Grab and go! Just my style!
Cassie F.
Bloomfld Twp, MI
This is my go to makeup and skincare supply store. I have never had an issue with any employees they are always kind and helpful. Returns and exchanges are so easy and I am always offered helpful suggestions if a product didn't work out for me. As I purchase more there I earn point which lets me try out deluxe samples of stuff I actually WANT to try. One of my samples if now my new favorite lipstick shade.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?