BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kylie T.
I love this store! They have almost anything you would want. I do not see room for improvement. I shop here about three time a year but my favorite purchase ever was an urban decay eyeshadow pallet. I would for sure recommend!
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
Pricey but best customer service around!! They will teach you how to use all the products and if you don't like what you buy you can always return it! No questions asked.
Lisa michelle W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love, love, LOVE Sephora! My favorite store, literally! Great customer service and they will give you a sample to try before you buy, to be sure a product works for you!
Patty T.
Lyons, IL
Great website with free sample and nice free perks. Has a wonderful return policy albeit their in stock may be weary for products. I have been shopping with them for years and as long as you price check things will be alright.
Myranda C.
Masontown, PA
I wish it had a sephora closer to me that's about the only complain i can make. Between sephora and ulta those are my go to beauty stores and they're like a candy store to me!
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Before I discovered Ulta, Sephora was my go to place. I love their variety of products. They also have an amazing return policy in case a product doesn't work out for you.
Aleksandra B.
Burlington, CT
Sephora is the go to place when you need to buy some cosmetics. Recently I bought a beauty blender for the first time there and now I feel foolish for ever using a brush.
Ashley M.
Austin
I've always had sensitive and red skin, and I was always embarrassed by it. I went to a Sephora near me and explained what had happened, and within a few minutes she had two products to combat by red skin. The next day, I woke up for the first time in my life without red skin! For someone who's tried every product available, (or so I thought) I'm so thankful that Sephora helped me find products that actually worked for me.
Sierra S.
Bethlehem, PA
By far my favorite place to buy makeup! I love that they give points for what you spend there. It doesn't add up quickly but sometimes the rewards are worth so much more!
Natasha T.
I love how the staff is so friendly and educating on what makeup to buy and how to use it. They also have an amazing return policy, so if you buy something & even open it and use it a few times and you don't like it you can still return it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?