- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love this store! They have almost anything you would want. I do not see room for improvement. I shop here about three time a year but my favorite purchase ever was an urban decay eyeshadow pallet. I would for sure recommend!
Pricey but best customer service around!! They will teach you how to use all the products and if you don't like what you buy you can always return it! No questions asked.
Love, love, LOVE Sephora! My favorite store, literally! Great customer service and they will give you a sample to try before you buy, to be sure a product works for you!
Great website with free sample and nice free perks. Has a wonderful return policy albeit their in stock may be weary for products. I have been shopping with them for years and as long as you price check things will be alright.
I wish it had a sephora closer to me that's about the only complain i can make. Between sephora and ulta those are my go to beauty stores and they're like a candy store to me!
Before I discovered Ulta, Sephora was my go to place. I love their variety of products. They also have an amazing return policy in case a product doesn't work out for you.
Sephora is the go to place when you need to buy some cosmetics. Recently I bought a beauty blender for the first time there and now I feel foolish for ever using a brush.
I've always had sensitive and red skin, and I was always embarrassed by it. I went to a Sephora near me and explained what had happened, and within a few minutes she had two products to combat by red skin. The next day, I woke up for the first time in my life without red skin! For someone who's tried every product available, (or so I thought) I'm so thankful that Sephora helped me find products that actually worked for me.
By far my favorite place to buy makeup! I love that they give points for what you spend there. It doesn't add up quickly but sometimes the rewards are worth so much more!
I love how the staff is so friendly and educating on what makeup to buy and how to use it. They also have an amazing return policy, so if you buy something & even open it and use it a few times and you don't like it you can still return it.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos