- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora the girls are always nice and as a makeup artist I just love coming here and being able to test the makeup out. I shop here ALOT and spend ALOT of money lol.
Pricey but best customer service around!! They will teach you how to use all the products and if you don't like what you buy you can always return it! No questions asked.
Sephora is a great place to visit for any and all of your beauty needs. Find old faithful products but also new products to try. Their VIB members also get great rewards.
One of my favorite stores! They carry more than Ulta but I wish they had a stand alone store and not just in the mall! Love the on line app when I can wait for my products'n
i love the variety at sephora and the sales, but the employees are so rude. they never ask if you need help unless they think you look sketchy. they never offer anything to you. you always have to ask. i always feel very judged at sephora. i much rather going to ulta
The products are high quality and when I go into a store the girls are always helpful, the cost is moderate but there's always a sale or a promotional offer available to make products more affordable. Especially if you are VIP
So my to go Sephora product is by too faced its their candlelight highlight. It is my all time favorite highlight its has this pearl pinky shimmer to it and it goes good with almost any kind of make up I can't find anything else that's better !!!!
Smash box stuff is amazing and all the other products are really good too. Tarted stuff are amazing specially all the eye products. I luv the that we can get samples on the stuff that we want to use. Birthday gifts are amazing.
one of the best places to go to get high end makeup. carries many many brands and has a rewards post system that you can use to get free stuff when you spend enough money
Sephora is a great store u can't find anything for FACIAL and other stuff what I love the most is that if u have a question there's always someone so nice glad there to help I love Sephora
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos