- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love it!!! You can find everything there!!every single brand!! Great service!! Download the app you get tips, your points on it. Go whoping online you can get a lot of samples
I love sephora the girls are always nice and as a makeup artist I just love coming here and being able to test the makeup out. I shop here ALOT and spend ALOT of money lol.
Really like senhor a for their diversity of products available. They always give free samples which I love so I don't buy full size and find out I may not like them plus I get introduced to products I didn't even know existed!
My go to store for everything beauty! You can't go wrong when shopping here. Plus if you don't live close to one then I recommend purchasing the 2-Day Shipping for a year for $10.
I love sephora and always have since I was young. However, I do think the customer service has gone downhill recently. Everytime I go in there, the employees are rude and do not want to take the time to help you. However, I will never stop going because it is an amazing store.
So my to go Sephora product is by too faced its their candlelight highlight. It is my all time favorite highlight its has this pearl pinky shimmer to it and it goes good with almost any kind of make up I can't find anything else that's better !!!!
The sephora collection is pretty comparable to the higher end brands that they carry, in particular their cream lip stains are some of my favorite products, they have awesome color payoff and their staying power is shocking good
I've only used this website once because its too expensive. They have amazing makeup on their site but I wouldn't be interested unless they lowered their prices a little bit.
I recently bought the ABH glow kit and I am absolutely in love with it. The pigment on the highlighter is so smooth and applies so well. Sephora is defiantly the place i go when i need to pick up a bomb new product like this.
Sephora is my go to make up store! Everything is always organized, love the free samples, and the prices are fairly decent as well. I am very happy that we have one over seas or I would go insane.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos