BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kristen S.
Venetia, PA
I could go in and spend hours in a Sephora. I love that the makeup artists do not work on commission, so you don't feel pressured to buy anything and when they do suggest a product it isn't for commission, it is because they have been trained on that particular product and they really do like it! I love the diversity of makeup that Sephora offers. My Mom uses ONLY MAC cosmetics. I am completely the opposite. I use a variety of cosmetics and I love that Sephora carries so many different brands. I've accumulated SO many Beauty points that I have the PRO card now.
Ashlee S.
Auburn, KS
Sephora overwhelms me, because there’s so much to look at and the staff is just always there hovering. It could be my local sephora, but they seem to judge you based on how much makeup you wear into the store and then treat you accordingly. On days I walk in with just foundation, the staff seems more rude and judgemental than on the days when I walk in all made up. Recently I’ve found shopping Sephora online to be more enjoyable.
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
Sephora has it all. It's my first stop when I need that something special for an event. The prices are definitely more than what you'd pay at a drug store, but for good reason: their products are high-quality. A few of my favorites that they offer are Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner Pen, MakeUp Forever LipStick, and the Sephora brand false eyelashes. It's a fun environment, and the staff knows what they are talking about.
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
Sephora is one of my favorite shops to go to and browse online! I shop Sephora for high end brands and new items I want to try out from luxury companies! They have a wide variety of cosmetics to try out! The only thing I don't care for when it comes to Sephora is there rewards program I honestly think they could do better! You spend so much money at Sephora for tiny little samples I don't think that's worth it but I still love shopping there for my prestige brands!
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
I go to the Sephora that's inside of my local JCPenny since it is closer to me than the mall. I have enjoyed going there recently because the staff is very friendly and one of them gave me a free bag of goodies! In the past, the staff that was there wasn't always friendly but now, it's awesome. Anytime I need a free sample of something, I can easily obtain it with their help and the products I'm looking for are always in stock!
Isabella F.
Irving, TX
Sephora is an amazing place to go to for makeup. I particularly love that you can try every product and every shade in store before buying. Also, if you ask any of the employees they will give you a free sample of pretty much anything in the store before you go and buy it. They are also usually stocked very well and are always willing to help you. I love their value sets that come in during the holidays too!
Angela A.
Perry, GA
I love a lot of the brands at Sephora but since I don't have a Sephora closer than 2 hours from where I live, I have to try everything through their website, which can be hard with picking shades of almost anything. But I'm a Sephora Beauty Box subscriber so I've gotten to try out a lot of great things through that subscription. Hoping there will be a brick and mortar store closer to me in the future though.
Dora S.
Stokesdale, NC
I've never been inside sephora until this weekends. I absolutely loved this place now. From everything in the store to the employees. They were super awesome. I came in with nothing but words. I asked a young lady about an eye shadow by a brand I couldn't remember and a color I could only describe. She worked with me until we found that exact color I was looking for. Loves this place will definitely be a repetitive costumer.
Jessica C.
Robinson, IL
I love Sephora...it's a makeup lovers dream every time I walk through the the door. The store is arranged nicely, and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable! I frequently shop at Sephora for myself, my daughter, and gifts for multiple other family members. Although some prices may seem steep...I have never been disappointed in the quality of the products. They also have a rewards program and frequent sales!
Hawa H.
My favorite Sephora product by far is the Black Up cosmetics makeup brand. I it's specifically made for women of color and I promise every time I wear it people notice. It's made specifically to hi light and match your specific under tones because let's be real. Sure, black girls have brown skein but we don't all have the same tone of skin. Black up is made to compliment your exact skin color and tone and it does a great job
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.