BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Fun place to go to when you need new make up or to kill time. I love trying on products and talking to the knowledgeable staff. Whenever I'm at the mall it's a must that I go in!
Cassandra M.
They have a wide range of beauty products here. I love how their stylists actually help you find what's right for you. My favorite item I bought has been the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit , I am definitely going to shop here again!
Brittney H.
Simi Valley, CA
9 times out of 10, Sephora has what I need, and the service is always great. They sell higher end brands, but also hold affordable products. One day I hope to see more organized Sephora stores, it can sometimes get difficult to navigate around most stores. All in all, Sephora has done well.
Mckenna G.
Buffalo, NY
Sephora has such a large variety of products and they're beautiful and make the skin look glowing. I'm never disappointed when I go to sephora. They can be expensive products sometimes but I think it's because the products look AMAZING!
Sharra M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Sephora! I love that I can purchase almost all my beauty products in one place. I enjoy the rewards program that's absolutely free to join. They have great rewards and tier levels.
Melissa K.
Fairfield, CT
Sephora is a great store and always has the newest products and the makeup classics! I find myself wondering into sephora way to often and spending a good chunk of change since most of their products are expensive. I love the selection but I wish they sold drugstore products like ulta does!
Kassie A.
I love going to sephora. When I walk in I'm like a kid in a candy store! All the employees are super sweet and very helpful. They know what they are talking about and don't rush you. I recommend shopping here!
Ellen K.
Strongsville, OH
The employees are very helpful with anything you need, especially people new to makeup, like me. I continuously buy many of their mascaras. Some items are expensive, but are worth it due to the high quality. Will definitely shop here again!
Azka N.
Millersville, MD
I have used smashbox primers , they are amazing , i love the way it melts on skin and reduces the appearance of pores. Smashbox primers are my favorite primers. I also bought too faced palletes from sephora , they are amazing the colors are pigmented and long lasting
Deborah O.
One of the best felt tip liners I've tried! I have weird shaped eyes and a really watery line but it stays put all day and doesn't smudge. Love it! I find that I don't need to set it with black eyeshadow, because it stays put and looks pretty matte too!
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.