BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
I just bought the Ciate London Liquid Matte Lipsticks and it held up for a whole night of being out on the town! The colors and intense and pigmented and not too drying for a matte.
Hayley M.
Symsonia, KY
Very large selection, and the workers are so friendly! I went in for one thing and came out with multiple good products, some including Kat Von D, Tarte, Smashbox, and urban decay. A very large selection with very decent prices!
Caroline P.
Manhattan, KS
I love Sephora. I go here when I need a higher end brand. I love the free samples and how attentive the Employees are. I do wish they had a point system similar to ulta.. I have to spend a lot of money just to get a dinky sample.
Lia R.
Great place, always find anything you need and the staff is extremely helpful. Its also a great place to get your make up done for a special event. Most of the products are affordable and its my go to place for any make up need.
Melissa S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I am in love with my new Buxum Lip Gloss! I've never found anything like it! Thanks to Sephora being in my local JCPenny, I don't have to order on line!! They are always right there to help me with help and questions as needed when I am there! I will be back soon!
Heidi R.
I love sephora. 😍 I could spend every dime of every paycheck I recieve in sephora and still want to buy more. Iys expensive but the high quality products that are worth every penny
chelsea c.
Long Is City, NY
I love Sephora! I love being able to test the make up and I typically discover something new everytime I go. The experience is the best part to me and it's my go-to make up spot for special makeup I can't find at the drug store.
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
Sephora is the best store for all your beauty needs and they even give samples of anything you want to try. And even after purchasing an item of you don't like it you can return. They have a birthday club as well and give good gifts.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite places to buy cosmetics at. The employees there are so nice and helpful and can really help you make a great purchase based on the criteria you need met!
Sonya M.
New Orleans, LA
Sephora is my go-to for all things beauty related. the sales representatives there are always eager to help in any way possible. They carry all of my favorite makeup, skin care and fragrance go tos.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?