BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Rhonda D.
Richmond, VA
The last time I was in Sephora was about a week before Christmas and my mother was trying to find something for my Christmas present. I was trying to find a new full coverage foundation and one of the Reps was more than willing to assist me and was able to give me many beauty hints.

Thanks again Chesterfield Town Center - Sephora!
Prima S.
Sephora has pretty much become a one-stop shop for cosmetics and skincare and fragrance. I mostly shop here only because they have a rewards program. I often shop their sale section online and keep an eye out for any good deals.
Ahniyah C.
I love Sephora it has a lot of really great high end brands and even though they're a little pricey it definitely worth the money. I always pick up a few goodies from here.
Yolanda T.
I LOVE going to sephora to buy new makeup and hair products the workers are always very helpful and always make sure you leave with a smile on your face. Sephora is amazing for its rewards and deals!
Keri B.
Weatherly, PA
I always love walking in there. Staff is so friendly always so helpful they help you match everything to your skin and they will always help you pick out matching products
Mylkia R.
What can I say? The perfect store for makeup lovers....great variety of products and great service. You can always return something if you aren't satisfied or ask for samples!
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love sephora! It is my go to for all things beauty! They have a wide selection of makeup, perfume, and skin care. Everything I need in one place. They array so many trustworthy brands.
Catharine H.
Sephora is my to go beauty store. I have their beauty insider rewards card and you get amazing deals n samples. Alot of beauty brands and products to choose from and haven't been disappointed shopping there so far in many years. Love it!
Ashley D.
Mesa, Az
Sephora is a very fun place to shop for beauty products. Every time I go to the mall, I have to go into Sephora. I love the fact that you an test beauty products before you buy them. My favorite purchase would have to be body butter I used during my pregnancy. It smells so good!
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, FL
I once was able to get a hands on make over, which was actually a tutorial. I enjoyed being able to walk through the different products with my specialist. Most employees are very well versed on makeup. The make over was free with a 50 dollar purchase (which I was making anyway!)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?