- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
A must have beauty store stop! Absolute heaven for any makeup/skincare/fragrance needs you will probably ever need. The staff are always helpful, and the experience keeps you coming back time after time.
Eu amo a senhora tem todos os produtos de maquiagem que procuro e de boa qualidade, incluindo a própria marca senhora que eh mais acessível e não deixa a qualidade pra trás
I love Sephora, they have all my favorite beauty products in one place! They have amazing masks and a variety of makeup and skincare options. This is always my go-to store when I need makeup. Plus you get points to get free makeup!
There are rarely any products from Sephora I dislike. I love that you can test products before you buy them. Every product is high quality and the service is excellent. They are amazing about returns and exchanges. This is my absolute favorite store in the world!
I love going to Sephora after I have researched what I want to get. Sometimes the people working are not very helpful or try sending me home with the wrong shade. I don't live close to Sephora so it doesn't make it easy to go in for a refund.
Sephora has an over the top helpful staff. Anytime I've gone in I don't have to ask for help. I use their mascara, and since I know the formula doesn't irritate my eyes I can use any of Sephora's mascaras and I don't have to worry.
I love Sephoras wide range of products and they're super helpful there! The only negative thing I have to say is every time I get something from there, foundation or eyebrow fill in, it is always the wrong color! I always have to go back and switch to a lighter color
I always get the Too Faces Born This away foundation from here and it works wonder. This foundation is reasonably priced for how well it works. Full coverage with a natural finish and it lasts all day.
I love sephora so much. The workers are always so friendly and nice. Although there are always a lot of people there , i still manage to get in and out at a reasonable time
I love their products, they have so much variety to choose from. Some of their stuff is a little expensive, 30+ dollars just for some makeup brushes all because of a name brand.. i know you get what you pay for. Other than that 5 stars
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos