BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kirstin  O.
Bridgewater, NJ
I love Sephora. I used to work at Sephora and was able to discover so many great products. The customer service is client driven, not commission driven which makes the shopping experience better. They also organize everything great.
Cynthia D.
BOWIE, MD
I recently visited a Sephora store. I was looking for a new foundation to try out. The girls were very helpful to me and my sister. We picked up some foundation and lip glosses.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
I literallyl am in this store every week and I am a rouge member. I love the perks and I love the rewards program. I always love that you can try the products and even sample
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
sephora is an amazing store the workers always look presentable and are always very helpful in finding you what you need or want. they always carry the best make up and brands!
Andrea G.
Inglewood, CA
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is my favorite brow product to use on my brows. I can fdraw on hair like strokes for a more natural looking brow or go in for a more dramatic bold brow. Love this pencil definitely recommend it!!
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Have a few products from Sephora but my all time favorite product is the Wishes Come True eye and face palette! The eyeshadow colors are very pretty and my go-to for any event!
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
I couldn't live life without this store the have a huge variety of all the brands I love and when u become a member wich is free by the way you can redeem points for make up and other beauty essentials!
Monica W.
Sephora is great, I've gotten great samples for maeup I want to try without the commitment! They are also wonderful when it comes to returning an item that didn't work out!
Tiffany V.
Brooksville, FL
Always enjoy going into Sephora. Staff is always helpful and they always suggest ideal products for me to try. Also have had my make up done there and I was very satisfied.
Julia D.
Plainview, NY
Love the variety of products offered at Sephora, but HATE the rewards system. It saddens me that one of my favorite stores has one of the most notoriously-bogus points system.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?