BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alexis B.
Charlotte, NC
Really great store for buying makeup. Has a select number of high end makeup brand, perfume, as well as their own Sephora brand. Most convenient Sephora's are found in JcPennys as well as in malls and other large shopping area. While I do still shop here I prefer to go to Ulta. At Ulta there is just a large selection of high end and drug store and a variety of more services available there that are not at Sephora.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Walking into sephora, is such a welcoming experience. The employees are always cheerful, welcoming, and polite. The shopping experience is very simple, each aisle is a cosmetic brand. Also they have testers along with mirrors, wipes, cotton pads, mascara wands, everything! Thats my favorite part too is that they provide you with makeup remover and cleanser after you have tried on the makeup you are interested in.
Ilona H.
Sephora is like a fantasy wonderland! Even for a make-up noobie like me, it's filled with amazing employees that are always willing to help. Sadly the location closest to me is always crowded, and sometimes I have to wait a little for help. That being said, every time I've been there and really needed help. I was always willing to find it or get products suggested for me. I love this place!
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
I love that Sephora has just about everything when it comes to beauty. I find their associates are usually readily available to help even when it's exceptionally busy, but I do find that their checkout lines tend to take a little longer. I do find their store to be very over priced but their products are high end and the Sephora brand products are great as well especially their eyeliner.
Julia M.
Sephora is my go-to makeup shop, whether I'm buying a product I've used for years or trying something new. I love that they'll even give you (a decent size) sample to try! They have all of the cult favorites and the hottest new items! The staff is friendly and always very helpful. I love trying new products, so I'm also a Play subscriber and I look forward to receiving my box each month!
Norma C.
Stafford, VA
I used several products that this company carries. Their customer service is outstanding, they really take time out to help you find the right colors for your complexion. They also provide a service for make up consultations. They have a points reward system to use toward free products and you always get a birthday gift from them. You must be in their rewards program to receive free stuff.
Melissa R.
Las Vegas, NV
Benefits Pores is great! I recently discovered this and I have been using it since. I'm not big on a lot of make up but for work I like to cover up and use some foundation for the clean look and I always had issues with my pores showing and this little cream applied before make up deffinately gave me the look I was aiming for. I love that it doesn't feel heavy on my face throughout the day.
Julia J.
I absolutely love Sephora! If I need quality makeup, my go to is Sephora. I know they have the lowest prices on the market. I also like to go to Sephora stores and smell all the fragrances. The employees probably say "oh, it's the lady who just smells the perfumes" every time I walk in. I think they all smell so good!

Online ordering is a breeze! I just find what I want in a few clicks, and check out. I have never received anything damaged, missing any merchandise, or even sent fake or duped makeup.

There's a reason why it's the most popular makeup retailer!
Shelley G.
Sephora is a great way to sample it's brand and other brands for free. Just go to sephora and tell them what you're into and what you are wanting out of a product and they will help you try different products until you find your fav. You will also be sent home with multiple samples to try at home. Don't know how to apply? No problem! They will help you! It's just a wonderful, thoughtful store with a makeup lover in mind.
Gretchen W.
DALLAS, TX
I love Sephora! It is my one-stop shop for all my hair and beauty needs. I am a Sephora VIB member and their rewards program is awesome. I love to save up my points and use on the freebies. I also like that they save my purchase history so I can easily reference back to products I've bought and their associated colors/numbers. Overall, Sephora can be a bit pricey, but the quality and customer service is worth it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?