- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I recently purchased a foundation by sephora. Honestly i thought it wasn't going to be good, but to my surprise it was pretty awesome! It left my skin pretty smooth ( i have oily skin ) and very well put. Definitely would recommend.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. They also give me suggestion on new skincare and makeup products for my skin type. Many of my favorite products are suggestions from the workers from sephora. I would recommend shopping here.
I bought the Sephora gel concealer. It has so many different shades and undertones, which allows me to mix and match for every season. A woman immediately came to my assistance in picking out a shade. Its consistency is very cool and doesn't crease up under my eyes.
For me Sephora is the best place to go if your want the high in make up, and that's budget friendly as well. I have friends and go there and we all love there make up. It's hard getting your hands on the good make up but thanks for Sephora I no longer have that problem.
I absolutely love sephora! They always have such good prices on high end items. My favorite beauty products to get from there are tarte. They always have the cutest sets^_^
I'm very particular when it comes to my lipsticks. I want them to last long and be moisturizing. Sephora's lipsticks do both. They offer a wide range of shades from bold to subtle and they are priced well. I highly recommend them.
I recently got into makeup before I never cared much for it and I'll usually try to sample a foundation before buying it because they can be expensive. Sephora actually gives sample and they much a much better variety in my opinion.
I love Sephoras wide range of products and they're super helpful there! The only negative thing I have to say is every time I get something from there, foundation or eyebrow fill in, it is always the wrong color! I always have to go back and switch to a lighter color
My favorite product from sephora is the better than mascara I really love how it makes your eyelashes look it makes your eyes pop out and look very nice. It's a great produt I recommend it a lot and it smells incredible by the way
I love their products, they have so much variety to choose from. Some of their stuff is a little expensive, 30+ dollars just for some makeup brushes all because of a name brand.. i know you get what you pay for. Other than that 5 stars
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos