BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Christina W.
Charleston, SC
If you're looking for eyeshadow primer that will make your shadow STAY, try Lorac's eye primer. I love this stuff. I love Urban Decay for other things, but this beats UD's primer hands down. I've tried lots of others, but Lorac is THE one.
Maria C.
Santa Ana, CA
3 stars because i have yet to find a foundation with full coverage. I have blemishes and dark under eye circles that i would like covered with not having to use alot of make up.
Joana C.
I love how nice and helpful the staff at Sephora are. I also love the variety of beauty products Sephora offers. The shopping experience is for me has always been great. I shop here every few months and I would totally recommend this to anyone searching for beauty products.
Kristi C.
spring, TX
This is make up and beauty HEAVEN! It is so easy to shop and find what you need here. They have everything sectioned out by brand. The employees are always so helpful and sweet.
Anne Michelle J.
I adore Sephora. They literally have everything you could possibly want in turns of beauty-- lippies, face, cleansers, shadows, nails, fragrances, even men's stuff. Literally, anything you need and Sephora has some shape and form of it. The three greatest things about Sephora is as follows:

1) The customer service. Everyone who works there is super willing to help you, no matter what your question and to give you the real time and courtesy of your concerns. And they take no question as too trivial to answer (at least, my Sephora does). When I wanted to know which products were cruelty free, the lady helping me knew a few off of her head and then went and asked other workers for more, so I had a selection to choose from. So sweet!
2) The points. Buying stuff gets you points and points gets you free stuff. And their rewards are actually legitimate deluxe sized samples of stuff I want to use.
3) The samples. On top of three free samples you get online just for ordering, they'll also give you samples of stuff in store as well. It's a great opportunity to try stuff. LOVE samples!
Shakiyla B.
Richmond, VA
I love their better than s*x mascara. Before that I've had to combine multiple mascaras just to achieve the full look I wanted. But with better than s*x mascara there's no need to do that. Honestly all you need is one coat of mascara and you'll look like you have false lashes on. So greatly unbelievable
Nastasya
Youngstown, OH
Sephora Smokey Studio Palette, is a great eyeshadow palette that also includes lip color. I only paid $34.00 for it so it was really a bargain! This was my favorite eyeshadow palette, i used it everyday so i really got my money's worth. If you love wearing makeup on a daily basis, give this palette a try.
Rachel S.
Lakeland, FL
I love going into Sephora and being able to test their makeup and get samples of products before I buy a full size. They're also good about returns if you don't like a product.
Elisa F.
Mchenry, IL
I like Sephora because they are really helpful and they have a variety of things. I also enjoy earning points and cashing them in for sample products. Another good thing about Sephora is the easiness of getting samples to try new products.
Jonée K.
I recently purchased my Kat Von D tattoo concealer again for the third time. A little goes a long way and it always lasts me almost a year per tube! I love it for my under eye circles and highlight. Thinking about trying a darker color for contouring.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.