BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sephora
Sephora is known for its amazing products and almost every customer there looking gift what they need is left with amazing results. Sephora is on the expensive side depending on what your buying but as you can tell you get every Penny worth! At Sephora my favorite product is the born this way two faced foundation! This foundation is for normal to oily skin and has amazing coverage! It leaves a natural, matte finish!
At sephora they have every skin care and beauty product I couldn't think of a better place to shop for my beauty needs!
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
I love shopping at Sephora! Whenever I go into the store, I spend a very long time meandering around and swatching just about everything, and fantasizing about what I would buy with an unlimited budget. It's really nice to be able to try things before buying them, especially when some things can be pretty pricey. I always have a great experience shopping at Sephora, whether in store or online
Karen H.
Schenectady, NY
I do not truly like Sephora brand products. For a higher end retailer I do not feel that their personal brand is that great. Also I rarely ever have a good experience when I'm in the store. The few items i go in for are never in stock and I end up leaving empty handed and frustrated. I prefer to shop online as I have much chances of actually getting what I need and free samples are always nice.
Caitlin W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I always find the best deals on Sephora, not to mention a larger variety of brands than Ulta, such as KVD. Currently, living overseas, I usually find things I can't find here in Germany & will order & received in a little over a week which is amazing. They always make sure to send priority to military addresses. Highly recommend for the makeup lover who doesn't have Sephora in their life just yet(;
Carrie S.
Dorr, MI
I love going to Sephora! The employees always are happy to help you. I was looking for a foundation several days ago and one of the employees used a "match maker" on my skin that tells me what shade I was. The match was spot on. I also love their V.I.B program. I like that when I first signed up for it I got a card in the mail for a free makeover. Overall Sephora is a makeup lovers paradise!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I love going into Sephora! The staff is always knowledgeable and helpful. I don't feel pressured to buy anything when I ask for help. The selection in store is always excellent and if they don't have it in store, they usually have it online! I like that they have a rewards program for frequent shoppers. My biggest complaint is that you can only use rewards points on certain items. And they're usually things I wouldn't normally buy.
Paige M.
San Diego, CA
Love Sephora, but not so in love with the employees at my local store. Obviously I can find literally everything I need in one place but sometimes I want to experiment or get advice from someone who clearly knows more than me- not really an option in the local store. The store is big and I even find myself forgetting where things are but it's clean and always stocked with what I'm looking for.
Griselda P.
Everyone at Sephora is really friendly. The representative I talked to last time was really sweet and patient. She walked through best products for my skin type and even helped me pick out a few to sample. She overheard my comment to my friend about not knowing how to contour and she made it a point for me to go home with great techniques. She did a great job and now I know how to contour!!
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
Whenever I go into Sephora I fell very welcome. The Beauty Consultants are always very helpful and knowledgeable about the products. My favorite purchase was the Becca Glow on The Go Highlighter kit. It included a mini pressed powder and a shimmering liquid highlighter for 20 dollars. A very good deal. However, I think their rewards system could use some work. I tend to like Ulta's better.
Karen H.
I have the Too Faced 5 piece special edition collection from HSN. It's a great value! It has the palette, blush, mascara, Mocha Freeze lip gloss and the cutest flat kabuki brush. HSN usually has some really good combination kits unique to them so it pays to check them out if you're in the market for something. In true TF form the quality is there and the shades are gorgeous. I definitely recommend it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?