BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anne Michelle J.
I adore Sephora. They literally have everything you could possibly want in turns of beauty-- lippies, face, cleansers, shadows, nails, fragrances, even men's stuff. Literally, anything you need and Sephora has some shape and form of it. The three greatest things about Sephora is as follows:

1) The customer service. Everyone who works there is super willing to help you, no matter what your question and to give you the real time and courtesy of your concerns. And they take no question as too trivial to answer (at least, my Sephora does). When I wanted to know which products were cruelty free, the lady helping me knew a few off of her head and then went and asked other workers for more, so I had a selection to choose from. So sweet!
2) The points. Buying stuff gets you points and points gets you free stuff. And their rewards are actually legitimate deluxe sized samples of stuff I want to use.
3) The samples. On top of three free samples you get online just for ordering, they'll also give you samples of stuff in store as well. It's a great opportunity to try stuff. LOVE samples!
Marina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Makeup wonderland! I live in this place. I've been to Sephora in every city I've visited in the U.S. This store is my obsession. When I can't get to a store, I shop it online 24/7. Changed everything about my make up routine. They offer the best samples, rewards, sales twice a year! Proud to say I'm a VIB Rouge. Can't live without Sephora!
Joana C.
I love how nice and helpful the staff at Sephora are. I also love the variety of beauty products Sephora offers. The shopping experience is for me has always been great. I shop here every few months and I would totally recommend this to anyone searching for beauty products.
Deyanira/Nina M.
Jersey City, NJ
A few months ago I purchased the Kat Von D Plan 9 Lipstick. I was very impressed with this product/lipstick because the color was vibrant, it didn't smudge and the color lasted all day. It also kept my lips moisturized. It was my 1st time trying that brand. Loved it!
Jannah W.
Atlanta, GA
I shopped Sephora online for Black Friday and got so many goodies! I also loved the free samples you receive with your order and am now in love with BBhair! I just purchased a full sized bottle after using the sample with my sephora order!
Melissa W.
Plainfield, IL
Love this store but it can be very dangerous. I always walk out of the store with a bag full of stuff when I only intend on picking up an item or two. Friendly workers who provide great input and tips. Will continue to be a loyal customer.
Katelyn R.
Parkville
Aside from being a little pricey, everything about this store is amazing. The sales reps are always SO nice and helpful. There's an endless variety of products. I feel like I could get something new every time and never run out of options.
Rachel S.
Lakeland, FL
I love going into Sephora and being able to test their makeup and get samples of products before I buy a full size. They're also good about returns if you don't like a product.
Polina V.
Haha I made VIB Rouge this year thanks to my love of sephora. I won't even stop in planning to buy something - I just walk in and end up leaving with three things I never needed before.
Sandra L.
I love this store they have eveything i need for my makeup needs and a few more. Huge selection. Products i need are always in stock. Store is maintained and organized as well.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.