- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I'm personally a VIB rouge here at Sephora, so if that doesn't tell you I love this place then I don't know what does. The prices can seem to be rather high at times so you can definitely pay for this items you love.
Oh my gosh, I absolutely adore Sephora. They have the best associates that work for them. Legitimately, they can help you with absolutely anything! Whether it be finding the perfect shade or makeup for your skin type, or even if you're just trying something new, they will have your back! Great prices too!
I love the Sephora like. It's reasonably priced and works great. I've tried their lip products, eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner and they are all long lasting and go on smooth.
In the store, there is always someone to help you that is very knowledgeable about any questions you may have. however, they tend to hover. I like that you can test and try out a lot of the items. their online store is also really great, and they have this new feature that allows you to get free shipping with a 10$/month membership! I will be ordering a lot of makeup!
Sephora is a great place to buy makeup. The people working there are extremely helpful and have always been able to answer any questions I might have. I don't shop there often because a lot of the products I like are sold at more convenient locations.
I have used the eyeliners. They are pretty good products for the price. I also purchase cosmetics that are not Sephora brand. They have a huge selection of makeup, skin care and perfumes. It is always my go to place to shop for luxury cosmetics.
Friendly staff members. Large selection. Store is well-lit. Easy for experienced shoppers to navigate, but not so much for inexperienced shoppers. Great products and demonstrations from the staff members. would definitely shop here again.
This is make up and beauty HEAVEN! It is so easy to shop and find what you need here. They have everything sectioned out by brand. The employees are always so helpful and sweet.
I recently purchased an Anastasia brow pencil, and I absolutely love it! I also purchased the Too Faced Lip Injections Extreme and I am a little disappointed in the "plump" effect, but overall happy with my purchase. I tried a sample of Kat Von D's matte lipstick and fell in love!!
i have just recently got urban decays naked foundation from sephora and they were very helpful. My bottle was broken as soon as i got it so i brought it back and they replaced it asap
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos