- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is usually my go to in order to get beauty products. I love that they will give you samples to try before buying the product and for the most part the staff is friendly.
I absolutely love Sephora! I think what really sets them a part from other beauty stores is that the sales associates have so much knowledge and are so willing to offer you help, suggestions, or even free samples! It is one of my go to places for beauty and hair products.
Everything is here!! I mean is is more boujee but hey they have a reward system that is amazing there, and I hate the fact that it's only inside of jcpenney most of the time
I love going in to Sephora!! It's like a candy store for adults!! The stores are easy to shop, and the staff is helpful. They are also very generous with giving out samples.
Ich habe die Tarte tartelette in bloom und omg ich habe keine Worte für diese Palette. Sie hat 9 matte und 3 schimmernde Töne und ist für mich, da ich mehr auf matt stehe, perfekt. Die pigmentierung ist so gut und sie sind butterweich und lassen sich perfekt verblenden.
I love the point rewards and events that Sephora does. They also provide samples of most of the products which makes finding the right skin care and foundation a lot easier.
Depends completely on the individual store. Some of the stand-alone stores (ie, not in Penneys) have re-done their lighting, and it is fantastic. FINALLY you can see things. Other stores are still dark. Cleanliness also depends on the store.
i love love sephora i cant get enough . anytime i need makeup or anything beauty that is the first place i run too . i dont think theres nothing i dont like about that store
I love sephora and the employees. They're always helpful when it comes to recommending makeup and also giving tips. Love the sephora mascaras. Also love the atmosphere. Would recommend to anyone even people with no makeup experience.
Uhh whats not to love? Here you can find almost all yoyr beauty collection, with out having to see it online!! Its nice to be able to test the product or get help with anything there!!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos