BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Selena R.
Everything is here!! I mean is is more boujee but hey they have a reward system that is amazing there, and I hate the fact that it's only inside of jcpenney most of the time
Debbie K.
Franklin, MA
I love going in to Sephora!! It's like a candy store for adults!! The stores are easy to shop, and the staff is helpful. They are also very generous with giving out samples.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite place! Sephora has high end, high quality products. I love shopping there! Usually do alot online shopping! Love the rewards program! Can't go wrong with Sephora!
Henna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually get my makeup from sephora . I love how they carry different brands. They have many beauty products and currently the trend is korean products. I love belief products for skincare. They have great customer service. Plus if you become a loyal member you get to have a lot of perks!
Emily C.
Stratford, CT
Although I prefer Ulta, Sephora is great also. They have such a wide range of products but I just feel that the sale Associates are much pushier at my local store. Will shop again but definitely not my first choice.
Destiny R.
San Antonio , TX
Absolutely LOVE sephora. They're beauty indeed fr club is amazing. They have so many sections of makeup to look at. It's like heaven. I always spend no less than an hour in there every time I go.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA
I love Sephora!! They have the best brands and I love the store named products just as much as the name branded items! If Ulta doesn't carry it then Sephora definitely will!
Nadjeschda E.
Cary
I love the products themselves but, their customer service is just down right awful. Usually when I go shopping I go alone and just wanna feel comfy so I don't really put much effort in how I look. I swear the ladies either think I'm incompetent, a thief, or not good enough. Yet the days where I dress nice and I have a full face of makeup they treat me like a queen and try to show me all their products. I know my experience may not be the same as others but customer service jobs need to be for those who want to make everyone happy and obviously bring more people for the companies profit. Not just the select group of people. I remember one time I went to apply for work and I asked this older woman and she was super snotty with me told me it's all online and tried to send me on my way as fast as possible. So i went over to another employee and she was so sweet. She was a manager and she told me to write down my name and number on a sheet of paper and hand it to her and to apply online.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Love the makeup brands sephora has to offer. It is a little expensive but the quality is pretty good. Totally recommend you to spoil yourself with a few makeup supplies from sephora.
Evin J.
Dallas, TX
I received a gift box full of eyeshadows etc, let me tell ya, their products are top of the line. Amazing quality, lasts a lot longer than drugstore products, thats for sure!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?