- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love going in to Sephora!! It's like a candy store for adults!! The stores are easy to shop, and the staff is helpful. They are also very generous with giving out samples.
Every time I go to this store I am blown away in how the store is so organized. It's very expensive but the quality of the products are always high and long lasting. If you need anything from lipstick to lashes, this is the place to go.
Love going to sephora and so does my 3 year old. I like that I can get my makeup all in one stop. I wish they were a little bit more helpful at the stores I frequently go to.
i love Sephora! the workers are so friendly and happy to help with whatever i need! i love when they color match me perfectly. it is a little pricey but its worth the splurge
I received a gift box full of eyeshadows etc, let me tell ya, their products are top of the line. Amazing quality, lasts a lot longer than drugstore products, thats for sure!
Love a one stop beauty store, enjoy being a VIB Rouge. Do feel at that spending rate there should be more solid perks. I love that they are adding a lot more of the higher point perks but on the west coast they go up at the exact moment the majority of us are beginning our day, so I continue to accumulate mass quantities of points that I may never get to use. They also add some nice gift with purchase items for us higher tiered patrons but they are generally gone before I even see the email. Pros and cons... Their return policy is excellent and I've never had a bad experience in any store location. I hope that 2017 will bring efforts to improve the experience as a rouge member as I found myself doing the biggest part of my holiday shopping at the brand stores due to their incredible sales and no real incentive to stick with Sephora.
Bought the heated eyelash curler. It's small easy to handle and works well. It's battery operated so that's my only concern. Never had an issue with sephora it's a great company. A little pricey but good
Has a vast amount of products ranging in various prices. Friendly and helpful consultants who provide one-on-one service and expertise on products. Good deals and promotions.
Sells a selection of make up products and they even give you a nice little gift on your birthday. Everyone is well educated on their make up brands and can help when needed.
From hair care to makeup to the perfect non-toxic body bronzer, Sephora is my go-to for all things skincare and beauty. With a super generous return policy, you never have to worry about splurging on a palette of eyeshadows that just don't work out when they arrive or a hair product that just doesn't make your hair the right texture. They're awesome!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos