BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Krystine L.
Portland, ME
My go to for anything high end. Staff is always very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. If they don't have what I need someone is always willing to order it online for me.
Carly F.
Sephora is usually my go to in order to get beauty products. I love that they will give you samples to try before buying the product and for the most part the staff is friendly.
Tatianna A.
West Palm Beach, FL
I do not know where to begin when it comes to Sephora. It's a makeup lovers dream and obsession. My fsvorite purchase is foundation because there's a skin matcher id that finds your perfect shade. I only ask that the staff is more diverse and with that being said, I will be shopping here forever.
skxjdj D.
Some of their employees are super snobby but whatever. I only shop here when I cant find it in Ulta which has better lighting. Their reward system is HORRIBLE. I bought a lot of stuff and I only get a stupid bag as a reward????? Just shop at ulta srsly.
Kimberly C.
Love this store it has everything in it. Purchases Ive done is the Kat Von D products and Sephora makeup. I shop here almost every time and it has good quality products and you colud try makeup for free.
Michele L.
Kennesaw, GA
I bought my clarisonic facial cleaning system at Sephora and love how easy it is to use. I like the way it feels on my face and had a wonderful experience ordering it online.
Devin T.
Davison, MI
I love sephora. It's my favorite makeup store. They always have such a wide rang of makeup for every budget. Even though I always buy more than I need. But can you blame me?
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I absolutely love the beauty consultants at sephora. Love the fact that you can get samples before buying something and absolutely love the fact that they are very accessible
Jennifer F.
Sephora never disapoints. VIB keeps me stocked in skin care products. All the brands they carry make shopping easy. Online shopping is best for getting lots of free goodies.
Ich habe die Tarte tartelette in bloom und omg ich habe keine Worte f√ľr diese Palette. Sie hat 9 matte und 3 schimmernde T√∂ne und ist f√ľr mich, da ich mehr auf matt stehe, perfekt. Die pigmentierung ist so gut und sie sind butterweich und lassen sich perfekt verblenden.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?