BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
My fav store (more than Ulta in terms of the store experience). The rewards are not as great as Ulta but the chance to try everything and all the high end brands just makes it my fav. My recommendation is always try to go before lunch because it's empty ;)
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park, NM
I'm gonna tell it how it is.. Sephora is a great beauty store but man the staff is so rude most of the time! And i hate it! Makes me so uncomfortable i rather shop online tbh..
Amber J.
Sephora is a great store to buy makeup products or cleansing products. I recently wanted to buy some makeup products and I couldn't seem to find them. I asked one of the makeup artists/employees and they were very helpful. I would recommend going to sephora.
Mary-Kate B.
Minneapolis, MN
Sephora has reasonably priced products, for the quality. I wish their products particularly the shadows, had some more pigment. But overall you get what you pay for which isn't bad at all!
Ana M.
Alexandria, VA
I love shopping at Sephora but I would prefer shopping online cause its easier to find things sometimes. Even tho the employees are very welcoming, they are not very helpful.
Katelyn B.
Love Sephora! Great brands, great quality, and great customer service! If you buy a product and don't like it, simply return it, so easy! Some products are pretty expensive, but you can find deals. Definitely recommend shopping here!
Jordan M.
Pueblo, CO
I bought travel sized perfume from sephora for christmas gifts, they were bigger then I thought for a fair price, smelled good and were name brand products, I shop there mostly for fragrances, I would like to shop more for make up but there is not a store near me, ONLINE shopping will work for now, I just would love to experience Sephora in store in real life.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
This is my go to beauty store. They always have what I need in stock and it's not a hassle to get someone to help you. I always enjoy my trips here and but just because I'm going to get me some new make up.
Diana R.
I love sephora! I mean how could I not I love makeup. The one thing I do not like is that if you go there without makeup the workers look at you like you don't know anything
Isabella J.
This is the place to go when you need to stock up on your makeup! My favorite thing about it is they have no parabens in some of their products. Also, it's all in one place.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?