BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
jennifer b.
Waterville, NY
Sephora is a French chain of cosmetics stores founded in 1969. Featuring nearly 300 brands, along with its own private label, Sephora offers beauty products including makeup, skincare, body, fragrance, nail color, and haircare. Sephora is owned by luxury conglomerate LVMH as of 1997.
Vivian W.
San Francisco, CA
Sephora is amazing. It has all of your beauty needs and a great rewards program.

Because Sephora is so popular, the stores can be really crowded sometimes. The products are also not the cheapest, you have to wait for those year-end deals and perks to really get more out of it.

I would still recommend!
Rachel E.
Latrobe, PA
Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick is incredible! It can be pricey, but lasts all day without reapplication. For being liquid, I didn't feel it was super dry on my lips like some other liquid lipsticks. Highly recommend this product!
Kayla V.
Louisville, KY
There are only two in my area so the store locations are constantly busy and they're in small stores in the malls so it's constantly crammed and you almost never get a chance to speak with a beauty expert because of the constant crowd.
Kitty V.
I think they're overpriced, and I haven't shopped here enough to know if they have good specials/coupons. Anything I have wanted from Sephora, I have found at other stores (i.e. TJMaxx, Marshalls, Ulta, etc) for much less.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I absolutely love shopping at Sephora, the customer service is always great. I always feel at ease when I walk in, always get my questions answered and I love the color match tool.
Berkeley  H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I recently got the bite beauty mini lipsticks as part of my Christmas gift. They are absolutely amazing and the shades are perfect for everyday. I love shopping at sephora bc I can always find a product that I want to buy regardless of how much makeup I already have.
DeJa' J.
Detroit, MI
i love everything that is SEPHORA! they have everything i need all in one place. Very organized and you can easily find what you're looking for. If not you, then one of their employees can. From liquid lipstick to highlighter and more.. it is amazing
Becky R.
Elmwood Park, IL
I love shopping there, it is like my second home. it gets so crowded and sometimes hard to get to where I want. The products are kinda hard to find. I love what sephora contains and I love the attitude the cashiers have, they're amazing.
Yolanda P.
This store is AHHHHHMAZING!!! I feel like a kid in a candy store of what new things have arrived and still purchase my old reliable favorites. The lines that they carry are all good quality and even the their sephora brand is really good quality. My only complaint is that in some of the malls the store are too small and not enough classes given.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?