BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kayla V.
Louisville, KY
There are only two in my area so the store locations are constantly busy and they're in small stores in the malls so it's constantly crammed and you almost never get a chance to speak with a beauty expert because of the constant crowd.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Sephora is literally the best and most convenient cosmetic store around. They have so much variety, from face cleansers to primer; it's like being a kid in a candy store again.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
From my time shopping there I've seen that they almost always treat you differently if you're not wearing makeup. Also, the points system seems to be lacking compared to ulta.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Sephora is a legendary beauty superstore and you can always find what you are looking for. From makeup to skin care, hair care, and fragrances, the store carries a plethora of brands and products. The store staff is always knowledgeable and helpful. I haven't had the best experience with their customer service hotline, but I still love this company.
Haylee M.
Cardwell, MO
I personally love Sephora. I love everything in there and the shopping experience is always great! I love how you can try out any product. If your a true makeup lover then this is definitely the place you want to go!
Sandra S.
I am not much of a beauty expert so I go to Sephora for guide ad help on specific products that I am interested in and so far they have not disappointed. Definitely recommend.
breanna b.
I don't have much money so I've never had my own Sephora products but when I stay with my friends they have them and I love using them. one of my friends works there and she loves it as well. hopefully I will have some of these products to test and review
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
I bought Tweezerman ProCurl Eyelash Curler thinking it would be awesome only to be disappointed. I got better results from a cheaper brand that I purchased at Target. It felt clumsy and it pinched my eyelid.
Rachel H.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
I can't say enough good things about Sephora. They have a huge selection of all kinds of beauty products and the staff is always very helpful answering questions and giving recommendations. Definitely sign up for their rewards program!
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
I love Sephora, I can't usually afford much but I want it all. I also enjoy getting some samples to try new things. You can get 3 from skincare, 3 from makeup and 3 from fragrance.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?