BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Baili B.
Blythewood, SC
I love the atmosphere in a Sephora store. Even the ones that are inside JC Penny and not stand alone find a way to make customers feel like they're at home and in heaven all at the same time. The workers for the most part are helpful - there's always a few bad apples in every strong tree. The beauty rewards points are nice but there's not much to look forward to once you've earned a ton of them... their prizes are weak. However, I definitely recommend shopping here - just for the atmosphere and smell!
Max R.
Hadley, MA
Sephora is my favorite store ever. Not only do they have tons of amazing products and brands that make me look perfect, but the whole environment of the store is just so appealing and fun--I instantly feel happy and excited when I walk in. I'm especially obsessed with their Sephora Favorites sets because they're always such amazing values and I always discover at least one new thing that I love from those sets. They also make great gifts!
Sephora is known for its amazing products and almost every customer there looking gift what they need is left with amazing results. Sephora is on the expensive side depending on what your buying but as you can tell you get every Penny worth! At Sephora my favorite product is the born this way two faced foundation! This foundation is for normal to oily skin and has amazing coverage! It leaves a natural, matte finish!
At sephora they have every skin care and beauty product I couldn't think of a better place to shop for my beauty needs!
Catherine W.
Omaha, NE
Love how professional and kind everyone is. Also love that you can get samples and they have many more brands than other companies. Love how professional and kind everyone is. Also love that you can get samples and they have many more brands than other companies. Love how professional and kind everyone is. Also love that you can get samples and they have many more brands than other companies.
Scarlett G.
Newnan, GA
I love Sephora! I signed up for Play! By Sephora and it is a wonderful monthly subscription that sends deluxe samples of items sold in Sephora stores. It is great to try and then if you find something you really like it is easy to go buy the full sized version. I will say that I wish the JC Penny Sephora stores were able to order anything Sephora sells. They are only able to sell what JC Penny lets them sell.
Paige M.
San Diego, CA
Love Sephora, but not so in love with the employees at my local store. Obviously I can find literally everything I need in one place but sometimes I want to experiment or get advice from someone who clearly knows more than me- not really an option in the local store. The store is big and I even find myself forgetting where things are but it's clean and always stocked with what I'm looking for.
Daph E.
Where you go to give up your entire paycheck! I love Sephora and have to plan accordingly when I visit because it's too easy to get lost in all the goodies! I go there to sample new foundations before purchase because matching this melanin is a process.
I've always had a good experience when I visit with the artists because they give an honest assessment of what a product looks like on me.
My girlfriends and I love this place because we get lost in the aisles of products and fragrances. Can't way enough things about it.
Alicia B.
Rosamond, CA
One of the best things I love about Sephora is that you always have a great experience with the customer service while shopping for all your favorite brands. The people they chose to work for them are always helpful and willing to work with you for even the silliest of questions. This may or may not be a good thing because I always walk out spending at least $50+ but I walk out with a smile !
Lauren S.
Rochester, NY
I was just in Sephora less than a week ago, and I must say, the employees just get sweeter! They are always apt to help you find new products that suit your needs. They get a bad rep for being expensive, but the Sephora line itself is very reasonable! I suggest Sephora, so many times a day, I am obsessed! They have a user friendly website/app, and the technology (i.e. color IQ) is phenomenal!!!
Isabella F.
Too faced chocolate shop Christmas collection palette: I am in love with this palette! It comes it a great variety of shades, for pretty much all skin tones. The eyeshadows blend beautifully and have the perfect amount of pigementation. The blush, highlight and bronzer are all amazing as well. This palette also comes with a deluxe siza sample of the better than sex mascara, shadow insurance eyeshadow primer and a melted chocolate lipstick in the shade chocolate milkshake. Everything in this set is amazing! I would definitely reccomend.
Lindsay F.
Wyoming, RI
What is your favorite way to apply foundation: beauty blender or sponge, brush? Which brand/model works best for you?
Stephanie G.
How good is their return policy?
Jocelyn M.
Is there make-up worth the price? I have been to the store before but was hesitant to buy anything because of the price
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What's your favorite Sephora product?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Are you a Sephora Beauty Insider, VIB, or Rouge?